Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WTB Chocobo Mount

Again, I'm really out of the loop sometimes.

But this thing owns!


An extremely original, creative design from Blue I must say. I guess the similarities are pretty subtle. What's also pretty subtle is when your girlfriend buys you pineapples all the time and says she doesn't want to go to Starbucks because she hates the smell of coffee. Pretty damn subtle.

Now my dream has always been to copy to a new server that has just come up and get me and 9 others bug mounts for an epic WSG squad, but this could be a pretty good compromise. Actually, that's not really my dream, but more of a cool idea. My dreams involve getting paid millions of dollars to "fix their warlock problem" and type witty, sarcastic messages to Tseric which he must read but cannot reply. My witty messages are pretty amazing: "I appreciate the thought and time you put into your reply Tseric, but have you considered that 'Tseric? More like GAYric!'"

10 comments:

Animastryfe said...

Starbucks? Pineapples? Lol wut

Teki said...

Your writing is really funny, keep it up. It makes your long articles much easier to read.

Anonymous said...

WOW is all I'm saying LMAO

kailb said...

This has got to be the most fucked up wow blog sometimes

Necrostrike said...

Now I know why you dream of writing witty comments to Tseric. It seems that currently your attempts at being witty against the statuesque CM have turned out to be fruitless ;p.

Raddy said...

Is that a play on the pineapples, cause if so, it has TOTALLY lost me.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the pineapples thing at all...

Nimble said...

Explain...the...pineapples...

Anonymous said...

Pineapple can improve the taste of your semen. Some girls will want to control your diet if yours is particularly bad. Coffee has the opposite effect.

From my experience this is pretty rare and usually you wouldn't expect someone to ask you to do this unless you have been dating her for quite some time. I have only known of one person who actually did something like this to her boyfriend. She made him drink pineapple juice twice a day. I'm pretty sure he didn't mind drinking the juice.

For women, yogurt supposedly has a similar effect.

-The Shetster

jiang said...

But if ducts are not thomas charms proprly cleaned and well thomas sabo bracelet taken of