Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dude

What is up with the Avatar vs Jasi ragefiesta on Nerdriot?

I mean, let's be real, this blog sucks and has turned into mostly random microblogging and played out dick jokes, but I'm like that girlfriend of yours that you just can't leave. I've put on a few pounds, but I've still got great tits, i.e. you still fucking love me.

I think the comments section of WoM has long since taken over the articles for awesomeness of content -- it's just gay that they are a pain in the ass to browse. I say put the comments at the top and make the wall of text articles require 12 pages of click-reloads to get through.

Also, why has The Mouth been dropped as Serennia's nerdname? It's a good nerdname.

I've been mostly absent from the PvP scene as I've been helping friends with PR while leveling another char to play with on BDF. I've noticed that Reckful and Hyped are tearing up BG5 as ShadowDance/Frost -- I think I ran into them early in the season when I was running gay double Arcane, but I'm not sure. I'm very curious as to how they do well against BG5's very pally/dk centric top teams.

Who will win this epic battle of Jasi vs The Mouth? I don't know. My guess is Ming. ^^


11 comments:

Oppo said...

On GR, everyone loses.

Raddy said...

Dez is a snake like that

Anonymous said...

You kidding? Comments are the worst part of GR. I only go there for Ming articles now.

I swear to god if I see one more shitty Lusitania/Lusitania-wannabe shop, I'm going to snap.

rahvin said...

DEZTRUCKT IS SO GOOD (and really hot too)

Anonymous said...

He has such a big mouth he can't ever keep it shut, even when he isn't speaking.

hyped said...

We were doing well abusing holyknight learning curve really just adapting strats by playing off their mistakes. We created strats assuming they wouldn't do this or that. We had about 60% win vs good teams.

For example we had a really nice strat that became completely useless when the opposing paladin knows you can freedom while sapped

We went like 2-8 yesterday vs the top two holyknight teams, back to the drwaing board.

Anonymous said...

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

(Instrumental solo)

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.


Don't worry hun, we'll never leave <3

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the whole feud is just a cheap attempt to grab attention staged by ming. I wouldn't put the idea past him.

kzn said...

I'm watching my old 5s movies.

I am surprised by how badly I am raping other mages in damage, despite spending 95% of my globals on backpedalling, getting hilariously out of position, or polymorph.

Morl said...

Could you re-upload them btw.? They got deleted from ff :(

kzn said...

They're up on my new FF account:

http://hosted.filefront.com/kayzeen

kzn6 is just an intro idea, cool but dont expect any wow shit in it.