Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm Back, Except Shittier and Less Funny

It's been so long I've almost forgotten how to be an obnoxious douchebag, almost. I'd like to say a lot has happened in the interim and that there's SO much to catch everyone up on. Let's face it. First of all, things don't happen. Second, the past 10 days have sucked new areas of the dick previously unexplored. Nobody gives a fuck that Lindsay Lohan is finally out of rehab, and floating boy in heroes is creepy gay. Celebrity gossip and pop culture are my lifeblood, fuck.

And WoW gossip? I've got none. It seems people are actually playing the game again what with the new content coming out soon. By new content, I mean epics. Purples. People love them like men love dicks. Err, women. Men love women. I love purples. I say this because I like queue for arena and like people play against me and it's simultaneously confusing and pleasurable...as most things seem to be.

I re-watched this video because someone linked it in the comments section of my last entry. It's pure ecstasy rolled in between two Cambodian transvestite prostitutes covered with maple syrup and Dorito cheese powder. In other words, I liked it. A lot.

I posted the teaser to my video on WCM but naturally it takes like a week for them to actually host it. They clearly don't appreciate my incredible eFame and the great service I'm doing them by allowing them to host my incredibly awesome video that will make them a billion dollars in ad revenues, but it's cool. I look out for the small guy. With great eFame comes great responsibility. Ghandi told me that after I traveled back in time to save India from Black aliens. And that whole sleeping next to naked women to resist temptation thing? Bros, those were my women. And no, I didn't have sex with them because well they're...nevermind.

I'm going to go now. May all your crits be hits.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean-Paul Sartre.

Klynx said...

any clips of me dragging down our whole team with my outdated gear and clumsy playing on my hunter "elendir"? Plz put a clip of me talking to you in the final movie so I can masturbate furiously to it. Thx.

Anonymous said...

Sleep inside me

Sol said...

I'll gossip with you any time ;3

Jason Cochard said...

"May all your crits be hits."

lol... was this a reference to a legendary forum troll who said "if you ain't hittin you ain't crittin"?

Note: knowledge of wow hit mechanics necessary for joke to be funny

Anonymous said...

that video is possibly the best thing ever created.

Romulox said...

I had a Game Master that told me "My all your hits be crits." when he ended the convo.

teki said...

I am very lost

Oppo said...

Thanks to resilience, all my crits ARE hits.

3-4 or so crit % left before shatter ftl

Anonymous said...

WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE SHATTER. TRY HAVING YOUR ENTIRE MANA REGENERATION BASED ON CRITTING :C

Kawklee said...

"I re-watched this video because someone linked it in the comments section of my last entry. It's pure ecstasy rolled in between two Cambodian transvestite prostitutes covered with maple syrup and Dorito cheese powder. In other words, I liked it. A lot."

Yea, you're welcome.

Artanias said...

i have 12% crit atm :(

high resilience people effectively removes all my crit chance lol.

And raddy, you just keep getting better and better.

Oppo said...

"WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE SHATTER. TRY HAVING YOUR ENTIRE MANA REGENERATION BASED ON CRITTING :C "


WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE MANA REGEN.
TRY HAVING YOUR ONE REGEN METHOD THAT DOESN'T SHARE CD WITH HEALTHSTONE ON AN 8MIN CD AND SCALING WITH A STAT YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE POINT OF.

univerzal said...

I really hate your stuck-up attitude,lighten up, emo...really :)

Matt said...

Needs more Heroes gossip. What the fuck is up with Sylar? Holy shit. Also I stopped caring about Claire the moment they introduce a sexy Irish barmaid. Actually I haven't cared about Claire ever, she's just there so HRG can kill people in the name of protecting his family.

"Hello Brody. I'm Claire's father..."

THIS IS A BAD PLACE FOR YOU TO BE DOUCHEBAG.

Anonymous said...

wuck farlocks.

lost 100 points due to backwards running gladiator warlocks, spamming drain life through pillars and bridges -.-

blizzard, time 2 balance...

Feyt said...

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree to disagree - that video is crap compared to "Arcane Power Mage vs BFD Raid":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSwrU9ZI_zs

Anonymous said...

http://vhairi.blogspot.com/

EU class distribution in arena's from 104,000 players.

Anonymous said...

This shit delivered more than an anal cream pie into your mom's tight crevice, and that quite delivers

Implant said...

"This shit delivered more than an anal cream pie into your mom's tight crevice, and that quite delivers"

Dear anonymous - normally im not really a stickler of grammar or syntax but this post needs a little editing for claficication purposes. Here's why, crevice refers to a vagina, so, im not sure if you mean that the "anal cream pie" is supposed to be taken out of the anus and placed into the vagina, or you're just not sure exactly what a crevice is.

Thank you in advance for your concern in addressing this matter.

Regards,
Implant

Anonymous said...

TMI---TMI

gablo said...

wait, isn't implant raddy? I thought we had decided that a few threads ago

Raddy said...

You ever see the site, BuyMeImplants?