Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Don't Ask Me

Here in the US you see so many rich, attractive males with gorgeous movie starlets, but almost never see these starlets with slacker gamers. Gorgeous white women carry a natural intimidation factor against gamer-slacker-men, and in order to obtain a higher level of power I must overcome my own weaknesses. This is why when an attractive all-american star actress approached me to be a contributor for this site, I just couldn’t say no. Not to mention she shares the same type of love I have for golden showers. I firmly believe her presence will make my [] that much firmer, knowing that win or lose, there is always a little skeet-skeet going down after the arena games. - Raddy
Handle: Scarletyn

Preferred Class: The Witch-y One with Like Pets

Preferred Spec: 17/27/17 for 2v2 and 3v3, 46/6/9 for 5v5

Info: I've like been a successful movie actress for like the past few years, but after learning about this site and like seeing the HUGE amount of clicks it receives per day, I've decided that I could really be part of something special here at RadikalNoise. I've been an avid WoW player since 2.08.

I know that some of you are probably thinking, "LIKE NO WAY WOULD SCARLET PLAY WOW", but you are TOTALLY wrong. WoW is full of hot guys and cool people. I was doing rails off my totally hot yoga instructor's chest and he was telling me all about his 5v5 arena team. It's pretty much all we talk about now in between photo shoots, physical training, and rehearsals.

ANYWAYS, I installed the game and created what I was told was the hardest class to play (I LUV a good a challenge), a warlock. The learning curve was steep for me, but I've recently become the #4 2v2 team on the Ruin Battlegroup. I heard about this other warlock, called Raddy, and decided to look up his interweb site for new strategies. AND LIKE OMG, this WARLOCK knows his stuff. After reading his blog for a while and watching lots of PvP short films, I'm feeling ready for competitive play, and I offered to Raddy to help write for his site to expand his target audience and share what I've learned in high end arena with his readers.

Why I'm Here:

I want to be the best warlock in the world. On my way to being the very best, I want to collect all the strategies before I blast off into the eSports level of play. I know that a lot of Raddy's readers are just casual players, and I want to show them through my successes at upcoming events what life at the top is like.

I also want to prove that you don't have to like be emo or fat to be a great girl gamer! I plan on like kicking butt and um taking names and stuff and still being a size zero. It's called a spoon girlfriends, they aren't THAT expensive!

Why I'm Working With Raddy:

I went to like this site that tracks interweb traffic and tells you like how good a person you are at life. While clicking there, I saw this chart:


I knew at that instant I had to join Raddy and get my message out to the people who need me. I'm a hot sexy girl and I demand your respect and attention for my video game skills!

What Can You Expect:

Shitty content from a player with no real arena experience, but tons of ego. Melodrama for the sake of increased traffic. Crappy parodies, lots of flaming, overall a fucking awesome time. Thanks, and <3 Ming for keeping shit fun. And yeah, this was pretty much inevitable.

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL

Burnt

Teki said...

^

First btw

Odd[FH] said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

lmao

Magdain said...

so full of win.

Anonymous said...

hehe awesome post. where's the strat posts though?

oppo said...

Genius comes in spurts.

Then apologizes and zips his pants up.

Anonymous said...

Funny how you make fun of ming for lacking content but post stuff like this.

Damn funny though =p

contagion said...

ROFL Great Post

Illexiyel said...

LOL oh man that was amazing

Anonymous said...

nice one

Azael - FH said...

AMAZING.

Tea said...

You win the internet GG

Anonymous said...

And this is why this is the best WoW blog

maelstrom said...

I think its pretty corny. Way to leech and beat a dead horse. How about you go back to posting real content instead of reducing your blog to WoM crap?

Anonymous said...

[ ]TITS
[ ]GTFO

Nice3sRating said...

170 point loss in your face

Best mage in WoW? LMAO right.

scribble said...

I was entertained.

Nick said...

win

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

Reft said...

mandy moore is hotter

crosser said...

Hahaha, awesome

Anonymous said...

/love

Vaia said...

Lawls...I love you Raddy

Dwarfisshort said...

That was hilarious.
I like Ming's new writer's style, but that was still awesome.

Tim said...

AHAHAHA

Atashi said...

Scarletyn,

I NEED to know...what is your spec for 5 man non heroic instances?!??!?

Anonymous said...

great post lmao

Sul said...

You made my day.
BTW Seems like someone didn't like the Godrambo comments on the Ming site.
"Site Note:
Had to do a forum rollback today due to some glitches during server transfer, we lost Sunday and Monday’s posts, my apology but forum is up and running again!" my ass.

eks said...

^5

Anonymous said...

;)

Anonymous said...

IS that really scarlet who posted this? i know a lot of famous people did acutlaly play wow, or maybe radikal is pretending ? wut do you guys think , and if it really is scarlet , do you really plan to quit you acting career to play wow as a e sport?

Artanias EU said...

LOL! ohhhhhh myyyyyyy goooooooood that was HILARIUS!

Lorr said...

This post was full of win.

Abdoom said...

Gea Gea

Anonymous said...

KING IN THE CASTLE KING IN THE CASTLE GG Raddy.

Metanoia said...

Good times

Anonymous said...

This post wins the internet....funny, creative and a smart parody. It's got a good beat and you can dance to it.

HILOLOLDAN said...

TITS OR GTFO

Anonymous said...

ROFL , you're killing me raddy :D

-the big F

Kiriakis said...

Lmao! Pure gold raddy :p

Rev said...

THIS = WIN

Holo-KFX said...

"It's called a spoon girlfriends, they aren't THAT expensive!"

Fucked up but awesome LOL

Anonymous said...

LMAO

Anonymous said...

Great parody LMAO

Too bad more people won't see this, it's classic

Poorboy said...

Very funny. I just saw this linked in the comments on WoM and notice this blog has been running for a while now. This will certainly be a read for me from now on.

Anonymous said...

"Not to mention she shares the same type of love I have for golden showers. I firmly believe her presence will make my [] that much firmer, knowing that win or lose, there is always a little skeet-skeet going down after the arena games"

HOLY FUCKING WIN BATMAN

Anonymous said...

@Poorboy
I just found this blog a few weeks ago too, it has replaced Ming's site as my daily WoW fix lol...

P.S. needless to say, LOL Raddy

Anonymous said...

Finally some real content *sigh*

Entertaining and witty.

Anonymous said...

Hahah SKEET SKEET

Anonymous said...

"IS that really scarlet who posted this? i know a lot of famous people did acutlaly play wow, or maybe radikal is pretending ? wut do you guys think , and if it really is scarlet , do you really plan to quit you acting career to play wow as a e sport?"

Please add this at the end of the post, beacuse its as hillarious as the post itself! hahaah

Surn said...

I was TOTALLY just about to write this. Nice work, lol.

Anonymous said...

best graph ever.

Anonymous said...

hehehhhe .. awesome

never said...

ROFL so this was what you were talking about on IRC

Anonymous said...

rofl i love this still