Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Real Quick Update

Played our first few 5s games last night, haven't faced strong competition yet, but had a great time goofing around and being able to actually win points off those 0-point teams of last season is a GREAT feeling.

I've been slacking on content as of late, but I should have some updates with how the beginning of the season is going, how I think mage gameplay in arena is changing, and how I think one should look to gear oneself depending on your matrix.

Otherwise, I'd like to welcome the Shadow Gaming Crew along with Chadwick and Byniss to FH; it's going to be an awesome season. ^^

Oh, and for those who know me for some strange reason from fighters, I won't be at Super Battle Opera, but Aesthyr will for T5DR, Arcane Heart, and something else. I recommend bugging him on IRC if you're into that stuff or want updates on the event since I hate feeding his ego by talking about his prowess here. Actually, I won't gay him. Best of luck, rep FF scrub.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you end up with the MH/OH or did you break down and grab the staff?

Harry said...

armory.worldofwarcraft.com

He bought the MH/OH. :)

Animastryfe said...

I did not understand that last paragraph.

klassick said...

chadwick is a qtpie

Raddy said...

MH/OH ftw!

Anonymous said...

Good luck aesthyr, you know if 538 will be there for anything?

Harry said...

Hmmm... I've been looking at the PTR Hyjal loots, the current loots, etc...

Does anyone else think they will eventually have to buff gladiator tier two stuff a bit to keep them comparable? I know not many guilds even have those loots yet, but once they are mostly on farm status in a few months, the gladiator stuff may start looked fairly weak...

Anonymous said...

WTB 5v5 video of that 4dps caster matrix.

Azael - Forgotten Heroes said...

Don't expect any season two buffs, even though the BT / Hyjal loot really does outclass it, gonna have to hope s3 gear is sick :P

Anonymous said...

Hey raddy, can i ask what your season 2 5v5 consists of? What player matrix do you think you'd have the hardest time with?