Thursday, July 22, 2010

INFINITE COMMBOOOOOOOO

Don't alpha counter me bro



Basically, current Imp Poly doesn't DR. You'll notice that the mob is still moving towards me despite the fact that it should be PERMALOLSTUNNED. This, I believe, and plz, some nerd correct me, is because the netcode is the same as with impact -- the server has to tell you the spell connected, in this case, poly has broken, and then you tell it that you've got Imp Poly and some nerd needs to get stunned, so during that roundtrip, there's a window pre-stun. (OR SOMETHING)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

in b4 no DR on mobs

Raddy said...

Controlled stuns and cyclone DR in PvE...(Cheap shot didn't use to because it was a separate category)

Anonymous said...

hence the "in b4"

toodles

Raddy said...

I KNOW + THERE IS NOBODY EVER ON BETA TO DUEL OR TEST SHIT ON (BECAUSE ITS AWFUL)

shift said...

I'll try to be on tonight rad. You're on after 1AM EST?

Raddy said...

word i'll be there shiftyy

kzn said...

play sc2 with me raddy you nerdbiscuit

Private Medical Clinic said...

It is great post. Thanks for shearing.