Monday, July 12, 2010

GET OFF MY KOOL AID MOTHERFUCKERS

THANKS LITER YOU SNAKE, I HOPE YOU MEET A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH VAGINAL TEETH WHO DEVOURS YOUR MANHOOD

Also, I was looking through the google search terms that lead to my big gay blog and coolio mcgoolio, "Radikal David Schwimmer" is number fucking two. I hate everyone on the internet. I'm moving to Texas so I can drink some beers and shoot some deers and never have to deal with the interwebs or smart people again. Also because I'm in love with Tyra Collette. I'm way prettier than Landrey or whatever his name is, plus plus plus, I'm way nicer. I ooze compassion like a dead squashed slug. Like Toejam with salt all up in his face. Don't act like you never tortured insects as a kid you fucking high and mighty internerds. You can't just fucking start on mammals or you'll get skeeved and lose your nerve and nobody loves a quitter.

ALSO I LOVE YOU NERDS WHO ARE VOTING FOR MAGE NOW I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT HATING THE INTERNET I NEED YOUR AFFECTION AND ATTENTION SO BAD PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME FFS I NEED IT

19 comments:

Yiska said...

If it's not Mage, I'm going to hurt Hayden Panettiere with a pencil.

kryoh said...

raddy on rogue >>>>> raddy on mage

theo said...

I live in texas. I'll buy you a shiner bock.

Anonymous said...

RADDY I LOVE U

Raddy said...

ilu2

shift said...

badikal please get on vent

rahvin said...

raddy u kiddin me br0

Raddy said...

WATCHU WANT RAHVIN

kryoh said...

I'm not looking forward to carrying your mage

zyz said...

jk peengrapple

zyz said...

ky

Raithat said...

Enjoying Friday Night Lights Raddy?

Anonymous said...

mage durrrrrrr ur terribad on other classes lol jk i love those baller mage vids so plz be mage

-xoxo

Raddy said...

@raithat - yeahhh almost finished s1

Raithat said...

Tim Riggins <3.

liter said...

votes are in raddy

Hiyather said...

lmao @ liter,

p.s raddy wot u think of liter as a dueler?

Law said...

Listen up Raddy, school is in session: Lyla > Tyra. Tyra has some fugly split lip thing going on, and at least Lyla hasn't taken any awkwardly virginal man-bat lately /cough Tyra (Landry). Also, I'm pretty sure they both got the herp from Riggins anyway. At least Lyla is still got the hard to get thing going on for her, Tyra is so desperate she's had to go slummin'. Just sayin'...

Raddy said...

@law - I'm not sure chasing virginal manbate is a strike against a girl for me.

@hiyather - i think liter is a baws