Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wizardcleave

Due to my love of all things wizardcleave, I shall sweeten the deal for you ESL thugs: $1000 if you manage to take home first running wizardcleave (NOT SPELLSLING VHELL), by which I mean you actually play wizardcleave for the majority of the event, with an added $500 prize if you do so with a mage named Hermione.




It's been brought to my attention that this blog is now "terrible" and that my writing has "degenerated into internet LOLSPEAK." Yup, both true. Let's move on.

Patch 3.3 calls out to me to come back and duel incessantly as some awful fire spec which could be fun as I haven't played mage really at all since season five and it's still my hope that Cataclysm will provide for me what WotLK never did. (fun?) My work schedule precludes me from raiding or arenaing on US realms (as much as 30-35hr weeks possibly can) so I'll probably be back to being a filthy Euro with awful ping next season either playing lock or rogue. (Sup Kach, carry me to glad again plz!) My interest lock is largely forward looking as the looming Cataclysm changes to the class hopefully will make lock a bit more proactive and less reactive, which has been generally why I can never stand playing the class for more than a week or two on TR.

Regardless of what exactly I end up playing/doing next season, I shall be more around than I have for the past few months. ^^

I can't promise to cut down on the CAPS IS AWESOMENESS of this blog because honestly even CAPS isn't enough to get across the emotion those letters need to carry. They need to be bigger and three dimensional and need some sort of force feedback when you read them like one of those N64 rumblepacks that required a constant stream of batteries. This site needs to require batteries.It needs a horns section too and cabaret dancers. FUCK. I hate puny, wussy little words.

So ESL has only 6 teams so far? I don't really understand the politics of the tournament scene at all. Why would people not go if expenses are covered (when you would devote time + $ to attend other events)? Yeah it's 3.3, but um, so what?

8 comments:

Bubbles said...

hey raddy

drop me a word if you get a euro account

bubs / stormscale

rahvin said...

filthy euros

Kach said...

He's mine. Back off.

Anonymous said...

Yay

Anonymous said...

omg dramaz =O

Raddy said...

sup bubbles <3

kach i won't gay u don't worry. but if u want me to cleave with u, u need to help me get kryo's lock glad as well.

kryoh said...

I can get you a PvE'd out lock from Kosmonauts if you like

Anonymous said...

spellsling, hahahaha