Friday, December 11, 2009

Question For My Enlightened Readership

How do you react to a girl telling you that "you really remind me of my brother, my hot brother"?

It's the end of year slash decade which means that everybody is doing end of year slash decade lists. Which I love slash am gay for. Fact posted their list a few days ago, which I actually really like, though I don't really share their love for dubstep and electro. (I love dubstep but am not sure those albums were really standouts of the decade for me personally) PopMatters also recently released their top 50 of this past year, singles, not albums -- I tend to prefer yearly singles lists over album lists as I really can't put albums into context in the span of a year. I don't mean that in a hipstery pretentious way, just in a I-listen-to-singles-on-interwebz-not-buy-cds way. Sup hyphens, I know you missed me. Maybe instead of a Dec playlist, I'll do some sort of favorite countdown list sort of thing, because there aren't enough self righteous bloggers trying to convince the world they have amazing taste in everything. (Hi2u Pitchfork, jk i love your festival, jk ur writers are douches)

WOAH. There's a "Monetize" button now on blogger. It lets me set up lameass ads. I wonder what kind of ads it will automatically generate for this site...Probably the same gay christian singles ones I get on my facebook. If you ever see ads on this site, please find me irl and kill me. (Except that brief stint where my website turned into a redirect for those lingerie ads, which was nothing short of awesome. Okay a tad short.)

Mickey+Donald+Goofey Wizardcleave owns. Fuck all of you.

11 comments:

kach said...

Get online scrub

Anonymous said...

Slam it while screamin "SSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIssssssssssssssssss........."

Anonymous said...

Frances the Mute for best album

teki said...

A triumphant return!

Anonymous said...

Wtb noir now

Anonymous said...

Excellent! More homophobic blogging from a medicore rogue who could barely hit glad with one of the best druids around past two seasons. Keep up the excellent "writing" Rad!

kach said...

It is true that I've carried rad to many a title despite his shittiness costing us deadly

z said...

I saw you playing fire in wsg!

Anonymous said...

There are like 5 million shitty dubstep albums on there. jesus.

binty said...

'tis weird cuz you remind me of my 5 yo niece... dont touch me there that's not cool we're family'

hud mOh said...

i breezed the fact list and i'm glad to see Prefuse 73's One Word Extinguisher made the list, although i wish it had been higher since it's one of my favorite albums ever. and i'm really surprised, but very happy to see Manitoba's Start Breaking My Heart on the list. both of those were 2 of my favorite albums in highschool. i even made the mistake of naming my first wow character manitoba, and had a different fucking canadian asking me what part of manitoba i was from every day.