Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Keyboard Turner Crits You For Your Life

Arena clips and psychotic ramblings from today:

Mage/SP/Druid vs Boomkin/Hunter/Shaman

Hunter traps opposite side of BM bridge. Shaman builds totem fortress. Boomkin fucking dances.

Me: Cool bro. I guess I'll rush in. Shit on nubkin.

Run in. Pop MirrorImage (LOLIMAGE) to eat trap. Commence zerging.

10 seconds later, four players dead. Hmnn.

----

Ogrimmar Arena is pretty much the coolest place ever. Can't drop traps. Can't make a table. YOU ARE ON A TRANSPORT SORRY BRO.

Uh oh, I'm feared near the pillar. Oh...Disconnected From Server. Must have been a coincidence. Two games later. Feared in Ogrimmar near one of the pillars -- Disconnected From Server. SEKRET WARLOCK BUFFS? WTF.

----

Ret pally bubbles and heals his teammates for 100% with one HL...Cool?

---

Divine Hymn doesn't break on damage? Whaaaaaa.

---

Warrior + Pally > Me as Arcane. NERDSTORM COOL.

---

Gumbot's shaman/rogue/mage that pops Heroism and Mirror Image @ the start is scary. I SKILLED YOU 100 TO ZERO. (plz buff Arcane mage damage though)

On that note... has anyone noticed that Mirror Images vs Mirror Images leads to total fucking chaos?

---

Brewkz/Tugget/Carmen repping that Chaos Bolt spam is pretty neat. I ran in because well I have 270 SR and think warlocks are harmless, fluffy, flacid penii then got Bolted for my life.

---

Avenging Wrath's piercing through Dispersion is retarded. Totally unecessary mechanic.

---

Resto shamans are overrated. Pally and priests seem like the top tier healers to me.

WTF RADDY PRIESTS ARE BAD.

NO UR BAD SLAVE.

Priests can actually afford to use their CC and utility even in these stupid fast games. Druids, until survivability creeps up, don't seem to be able to very well. I think Druids will still be sick in 2s.

---

So let me list the classes that Ret Pallies hard counter:
- Demon locks
- Normal Locks (CLOTH LOLOL)
- Rogues (Sap what? Stuns what?)
- Druids (JUSTICE NAGA)
- Cloth in General (I right clicked you. I deserved to win.)

---

How good is PoM sheep in mage/rogue 2s?

---

Is Deep Frost really that much better against melee than Arcane?

Imp Blink and 6% damage mitigation versus Ice Barrier and perhaps 1-2% AW miss?

Even as Arcane, with Ice Armor up, I have 25% physical mitigation (plus 6 more from talents). This doesn't seem that awful. Moreover, with 2min Evos, will I be able to spam Mana Shields. (At 3k absorb per global spent, they aren't that bad)

---

I need fatty resilience so I can try some more interesting comps.

THATS ALL MY RAMBLINGS I SWEAR. TOKYO TIME. BACK IN TWO WEEKS.

16 comments:

Oppo said...

'Chaos Bolt spam' deserves a reread imo.

Anonymous said...

- Cloth in General (I right clicked you. I deserved to win.)

LMAO I LOVE U

Zyz said...

no time for stuns bro i gotta eviscerate

Anonymous said...

man this killed me (I right clicked you. I deserved to win.)

wow amazing blog seriously i laughed alot, one of my fav blogs in a long time from u, please do more

Anonymous said...

i play 2 arc mages in 2s and we faced 2 frostys. I gotta say 12 images and they had 2 pets, that was some funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Also mirror image is fucking BEAST those random sheeps all over the place are totally awesome. I initially thought nobody would be fooled by them but in fast paced arenas theyre genuinely confusing.

Anonymous said...

All hail Raddy the mage hero! mad love bro

Raddy said...

EVEN MAGE HERO RADIKAL AND DOUBLE VENGEFUL GLADIATOR DEZTRUCKT COULD NOT HANDLE SO MANY MIRROR IMAGES

Raddy said...

"wipe yourself off man, you're dead" sums up with perfect clarity the current arena experience

Anonymous said...

^ lol rush hour 2?

Anonymous said...

mage hero

Vontre said...

^ that was Vontre

Anonymous said...

Did you really just imply that divine hymn was overpowered? 6 MINUTE CD HOLY SPELL WITH A 1.5S CAST THAT SHARES CD WITH PSYCHIC SCREAM AND GIVES PAIN SUPPRESSION TO YOUR ENEMIES WHEN IT BREAKS, NERFFFFFFFF

Anonymous said...

and btw it does break on damage, just not immediately - ala fear

samuelbeckett said...

BUT RADDY HAOW ARE PRIESTS GOOD MINE DIES IN < 5 seconds EVERY TIME HALP HALP

Anonymous said...

raddy spell pen or haste for cloak?