Monday, June 9, 2008

Kate Beckinsale Is Why I Didn't See Kung Fu Panda This Weekend

First of all, how did I never hear about that whole I'd-rather-eat-pussy-than-sushi comment she made. Which she then followed up with "at least a vagina would be warm." Now to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure she means eat in the sexy sense or if we're talking some Hannibal Lecter type shit, but:
  1. She's awesome.
  2. But I prefer sushi.

Gotta love how she handles the press. She likes a sexier, somewhat more female version of yours truly. Minus the sexier. Times the more female.

What does this have to do with anything? Zero. One of my friends blew me off this weekend because she was watching the Underworld "Trilogy" wtih her boyfriend. Don't worry -- I was similarly confused. I don't think there are words to describe the facial expression that excuse generates.

No, my friend isn't Summer Roberts and her boyfriend isn't Seth Cohen. They watched the Blade Trilogy. Which was actually a trilogy. With three movies and all. Apparently, Summer and Seth are fictional characters as well, but that really doesn't have much to do with what I claim on the interwebs, now does it?

Nonetheless, no Kung Fu Panda.

9 comments:

^oo^ said...

yeah, be baller and watch sex and the city instead

dicks bro

Anonymous said...

Guy above me needs to try again.

Anonymous said...

Guy above me needs to try again.

terran said...

Underworld was awful

tsero said...

Did she really say any of that?

Anonymous said...

Well. You liked aidsvertising.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Lv51mWcacOY&feature=related

Oppo said...

Summer Sanders.

Anonymous said...

if u indeed go watching Kung Fu Panda, there'z a 22sec extra scene after the end credit.

Raptor said...

Hey nerd whats your name on TR.