Monday, May 12, 2008

FairKnight

Well, I'm back. Dubai was tall. Full of sort-of cute girls and bankers. With tie bars. Smashing Pumpkins was playing at every bar and club. And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues.

I spent more time in the air than on the ground. Quite literally. That's not some metaphor for being high. It's a simple statement about time spent. Too much flying. Not enough boozing. This isn't a travel fucking blog though so I'll go no further.

I'm not sure how many of you care or are aware that CNN has wisely decided to start printing T-Shirts with some of their headlines upon them. The shirts are pretty simple AA shirts; I'm still waiting for the "right" headline. Can't get mad -- it was on the news!* This one isn't bad though.

* I don't mean to imply that what's on CNN is, any fucking way, actual news. And that isn't some hippie anti-media bullshit; it's just how it is.

I wish my prom night involved hand cuffs. I actually didn't go to prom. Well, my prom at least. True story. No, it's not because I was fat. My whore girlfriend at the time broke up with me last second and I was too emo to find a replacement. Scarred for life.

Has anyone checked out Bai Ling's left nipple? Scary. NSFW if you aren't allowed to look at nipples at your job. Thank god I don't have your job. How's Nazi Germany working out for you?** Yes, she was already in playboy. Very stereotypically furry. Still, there's something about laser beam nipples.

I came back to read that all of my complaints about WoW PvP had been addressed. Into one class. The FairKnight. Yeah, that's right. I'm complaining about it already. Imagine the fucking cleave possibilities! In other WoW news, Ming-a-ling is supposed to be back. I can't wait for the GameRiot wedding night play-by-play.

I have not much else to say besides "Hi, I'm back now." So, "Hi, I'm back now."

Blizzcon in October?

I. Coke
II. Hookers
III. Hotel Room Poker

A) Only I
B) Only II
C) I and II
D) II and III
E) I, II, and III *

* Yes, I just put that comma before the and. I fucking do that shit, so what. Harvard comma like I know you love, bitch.

Oh, and I learned this:

321

It means retarded. Three chromosome twenty-ones. Win.

** I'm not saying that you are a Nazi -- I'm just comparing your distaste for nipples to that of a mammary-hating Nazi.

21 comments:

Oppo said...

but 168 means lucky.

and you ARE lucky, raddy.

I mean, just look, you have me!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Raddy! As you can see, the haters have eagerly awaited your return ^^.

Soo... UI?

cathern said...

Welcome back <3

Anonymous said...

I would have been your prom date. And I would have worn handcuffs for you.

kale said...

Not again

Anonymous said...

of course, saying 321 aloud would make YOU that retard. Alas.

Chase Christian said...

Raddy, we should play poker @ Blizzcon. We can use WoW trading cards!

alexial said...

You should level up that Count before WOTLK...ball out shadow stylez

Anonymous said...

.... ur 123?

i dont get it

Anonymous said...

Blogg finally got a Godwin. You can stop now.

Raddy said...

Was that really my first Nazi comment? o.O

I felt like I did it before. I thought I'd change, ya know. Feel different.

korinth said...

wtf is a godwin

Anonymous said...

Godwin is more like this:"As an internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

The rule does not make any statement whether any particular reference or comparison to Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that one arising is increasingly probable."

Oyi said...

:D:D

Anonymous said...

On a lesser note: Raddy responded to one of my comments. XOXO from Nazigermany, bro.

Anonymous said...

So...where's that ui? :P

Anonymous said...

You're talking about the nipple colour right?

Anonymous said...

they look sharp like the mage t6 head..

Anonymous said...

http://blue.cardplace.com/
newcache/us/102816485.htm

he's on the loose :/

WillHungover said...

I don't give a fuck about an Oxford Comma but if you actually click the link, you'll find this insightful and little known fact about Nelson Mandela:

[once published this description of a Peter Ustinov documentary: "highlights of his global tour include encounters with Nelson Mandela, an 800-year-old demigod and a dildo collector."[14] This is ambiguous as it stands, but even if a serial comma were added Mandela could still be mistaken for a demigod.]

Raddy said...

@fratster: ROFL

nice ^^