Monday, March 17, 2008

But It's Not Between Any Nets

Ready up, because I'm bringing it today. By it, I mean fire. As in the heat. With the bringing and the burning and the WTFISTHIS: "Raddy is a baller though. Even if he likes the one eye snake too much." - Darkeblue

Erroneous! What's too much anyways. To prove it to you, and the rest of the world, that I, Radikalus Maximus, am not obsessed with dicks, I'm going to defend my honor against Gameriot's recent slander without a single reference to penii.

Let me begin
by first briefly noting that Ming's repeated mentions of my personal RL
along with his repeated and contrasting commentary on the relevance of
real world success with WoW success makes somewhere between little
and no sense. Kind of like that sentence. But I think by now you might
be catching on to what I'm trying to
do here and this joke is
so terrible and obvious
but fuck, let's just say
that Ming won't see
this one coming.


Great success. I feel better now. Maybe a little too much better.

Truth is I haven't had much time for blogging as of late. The finance world has been pretty fucked up with the realization that the American economy is actually worth zero and the freaked-out-ness of the whole sitch (that's short for situation -- I'm a valley girl, suck a D) has stolen precious blogging time. True, I do still have time to read through pages and pages of Gameriot posts looking for mention of my name, but that's top priority. You never know when some random dude out there is going to gay you on the internet.

Getting gayed on the internet is no laughing matter. It means that somewhere, someone is laughing at you. They don't even know you. But they're motherfucking laughing. Not only that, but they're posting words to try to get other dudes* laughing as well. Pretty humiliating? I know.

* I say 'dudes' because there is still no hard evidence confirming women can or want to use the internet

You're probably thinking, or you fucking should be, How Do I Stop Myself From Getting Gayed on the Internet? Well, that's actually the title of my book, so you should go buy it. It's 69.99 after shipping. No, before shipping. Actually, it doesn't matter. There's a 69 joke in there. See what I just did there? It's important. And without further ado, here's my list of how to avoid getting gayed on the internet:
  1. Wherever you frequent, there will be people who like to post jokes or silly messages. They do this to be funny, which in turn, will hopefully make people laugh and therefore like them. It's important that you post the exact same type of joke or message as these people as many times as you can. This will feel strange at first, but just go with it. Even if you don't understand the joke or phrase, just keep posting it. The forum community will quickly recognize that you are 'with-it' and will have no choice but to love you when they recognize you speak the same lingo.
  2. Remember that even though you are just talking through the interwebs, there are real people behind computers. Fat people.
  3. Sometimes you will read something on the internet that you don't understand or doesn't interest you. You must still respond; just repeat whatever the person above you said.
  4. The following things are always cool: Cars, DJing, Sneakers, Watches, Jessica Alba, Clubbing, Winning. Try using one or more in a sentence with a lingo-word. See #1. Here's an example. So I was wearing some sneakers and a watch at this club last night in Vegas and I'm totally recking this other DJ in a battle when all of a sudden OMGODZBROSEPH Jessica Alba walks in.
  5. Eventually, someone will type some words that are intended to insult and hurt you. Now many professionals in this field will give you lengthy discussions on how to deal with these internet confrontations. Charlattans and phonies every one of them. You can win any confrontation with two words: dicks bro*.

* Don't try to understand 'dicks bro' -- its power lies beyond our mortal comprehension

What happens if you just let yourself get gayed?

Well, if said gaying escalates too much, it moves from just getting gayed (with all that laughing and the words) to what I like to call getting schlappa'd. Once schlappa'd, you've got two options:

  1. Kill Yourself. (Recommended)
  2. Abandon your internet name and start with a new online 'handle'.

Strategy one is pretty straightforward and is the general all purpose solution I recommend for any life crisis. Low score on an exam? Girl turned you down on a date? Spilled a few Cheerios on the floor fixing your cereal? Eazy peazy. (Didn't 'fixing' sound all debonair and British!)

However, a lot of people, even after becoming schlappa'd, want to continue to participate in the community from which they've been recently ostracized. They know they can only blame themselves. They let themselves get gayed and, through negligence, let this gaying escalate. They think they can do better next time. A new name. A clean state.

Unfortunately, trying to start anew is generally doomed. People will eventually learn who you originally were, at which point, you're instantly back to schlappa status, or, they'll simply come to scorn and hate you again anyways. While no fancy scientist has determined how this complex behavior comes to exist in us humans, I have two theories:

  1. Losers will always be losers. God hates you and made you to be ostracized.
  2. You have downs.

I know, I know. You're thinking. "It's just not fair. My forum friends turned against me. And now, Radikal says that either God hates me or that I'm retarded. What should I do?"

I think you know. I think you know.

38 comments:

tips said...

first and epic

Anonymous said...

word

Anonymous said...

word

Anonymous said...

word

exillion said...

ming is a retard

Tef said...

Very absurd, but...what...

Anonymous said...

Raddy u have played with both who is better minti or ming gogogoo

Kolenzo said...

Dicks bro

Anonymous said...

dicks bro

icicles said...

anonymous is synonymous with ky

Raddy said...

LACEY

^oo^ said...

LACEY


p.s. hedge funds getting owned yet by that failing economy ^^"

^oo^ said...

and wtb facts/tips aka FINANCIAL BLOG from raddy so we can be 2200+ IRL plzplz

pfttzz said...

You know, I was like pounding Jessica Alba in the car, oh dude I was winning the whos gonna cum(rofl) first contest, and then there were this these seal outside. I kept clubbing it, as I suddenly recognized it was just Isolee who had his DJing Headphones on. (Sry for that dude, I was too zoomed in to see ya, LOLZ)
Sneakers, watch.

Fin.

Virsath said...

Yes. All of it.

Oppo said...

ky.

Anonymous said...

you're truly just like itachi-sama

Jason said...

I'm going with a Euro/Euro/Gold 3s. Can I get a c/d on its success???

Anonymous said...

PLZ ELABORATE:
is always quoting whatever is "new" and "hip" on 4chan a good idea or not?

Anonymous said...

lets do something H

Anonymous said...

I have three theories:

1. Losers will always be losers. God hates you and made you to be ostracized.
2. You have downs.
3. You are Ming.

Fixed.

Chuck said...

I taught you well.

Robert said...

wtb theory craftin and mage insight and less garbage.

Darkeblue said...

You're still a baller....

Kawklee said...

Id like you to incorporate the phrase "ysb". simply explained: "You're so bad." Used in conjuction with "dicks bro" and "ky"

winnar

Anonymous said...

"LACEY"

WHAT ABOUT KATHY?!? lol.

rahvin said...

don't forget "NO U"

no U can never fail on the interweb

Anonymous said...

Lol'd

Dixx

bregor said...

You're the king of the interweb!

Booling said...

hahahhaha i love you raddy

ara said...

dicks bro.

Anonymous said...

" Robert said...

wtb theory craftin and mage insight and less garbage."

WRONG SITE BRO, KY

Anonymous said...

quality fuckin post. oh, can you elaborate on the "schlappa'd" ? I think i missed that viral e-drama, papaschlappa right ?

Shaan said...

http://www.gameriot.com/blogs/I-thought-it-was-the-brakes/the-1-5v5-team-in-america-out-of-wsvg/

Papaschlapa also counterspelled a treant.

Vicarious said...

Veeeeeeery nice!

Anonymous said...

lolomgzor, ysb! dicks bro, ky.

There. All better. Oh, and to be really english and Debbie, you'd have to start saying "sort it out" a lot. With that slightly gay, over-panached tone that just screams "I like it in the proverbial." How's that for recursive pinkteaming?

Anonymous said...

"fixing" is much more of an Americanism than a British one, we generally use "fetching"

Mente said...

LOL. Amazing