Wednesday, July 4, 2007

THIS ISS DRRRAAAAMAAAA

I'm just keeping quiet. ^^

I realize that I never congratulated the 2s teams who earned invites to the next stage of the CGS qualifiers, so, way to be!! A few of my favorite players in the battlegroup made it, so rep Stormstrike. (<3 to Hamchook and Eks especially)

I'm psyched to watch this week's WSVG and I really recommend for everyone to show support and watch it. None of us will be at this one, but give it time. ^^ 3s is awesome to both play and watch, and I love the WSVG rule set.

** Mini Update **

Um, forgot that I need to get Vegas etc. all over again after reformatting so that's what I've been up to instead of posting today. I been working on a silly joke project in WoW that should probably be finished up this weekend; I was hoping sooner but I leave tomorrow for Vegas for a few days and won't be back to work on it till Saturday. Though between WSVG and arena catchup, who knows how much time I'll have. ^^

I've been messing around with the relentless earthstorm diamond for the past few hours in game; my initial reaction is that it is quite good, maybe the best meta for 5s, but probably much worse than the focus gem in the smaller arenas. That's basically just intuition/theorycraft from running around with it in BGs, so take that how you will. (I.E. DON'T FLAME ME IF I CHANGE MY MIND IN A FEW DAYS KK?)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st

reft

mirai said...

what exactly do you do rad?

Tea said...

Goooo Hamchook!

scribble said...

"you obviously should quit your finance job to focus more on your wow blog if you want to ever get a lot of hits, make a lot of money, and fuck a lot of hot wow babes"

^

Nick said...

As a mage and a long time guildie of mintis, his site turned me on to this, and i'm glad I found it. Good stuff keep it up man I check daily.

Dave said...

Ever since I actively started reading Dahis' site, I've been following yours as well sir. It's also made me get off my ass and start my own finally. Keep it up!

<3
Dave
http://slipins.blogspot.com/

Crystalys said...

Great blog, Looking forward to read every day.

Anonymous said...

Radikalnoise is good stuff. Keep it up. - Axiom

Anonymous said...

do you notice the +3% increased damage on crits alot radi? I thought about that meta once, or the one that restores mana on spellcast...

The +12 agility must be ownage, btw. ;)

-reft

Anonymous said...

What am I missing here? Relentless Earthstorm Diamond is for melee crit, not spell.

Anonymous said...

Get in on that drama Radikal. According to Alexa you currently have .0007140522104723902% of all interwebs traffic coming to this blog. TAKE THAT MING!

Anonymous said...

Relentless Earthstorm Diamond is for all crit since last patch

Raddy said...

Yeah the gem works on spells, and if you check comments on the previous post or read around, you'll see it adds significantly more than 3% to your crits if you're a caster. (9%!)

Anonymous said...

I tried them with a crit fire build and I am not sold. This is almost as bad as the arcane missile build idea you had... Lets cut the theorycraft out! :)

Eks said...

We came across one of the harder hitting mages we've seen last night and she was arcane/fire (Lanefearx, sorry for butchered spelling, from Aurora). This was in a 3v3 where they were running rogue mage priest.

Not sure how well it would work in any other brackets or situations but I think its a pretty interesting build.

Eks

<3

Illexiyel said...

I want to see more high dmg mages in arena x_x WE = zzz

Lanfear seems to be like completely PvE spec'd...but using glad gear. I think it'd be cool to see a mage who was like 40 arc/21 fire...w/ 2pc tirisfal and high dmg gear in arena. Around 12-1300 dmg w/ high crit =D ...course not sure you'd live for more than 3s, but who knows.