Saturday, May 26, 2007

Keybinds

Because it is in vogue to list your personal keybinds (OKAY ACTUALLY IT ISN'T IN VOGUE PER SE), I'll provide mine:

I use an MS Habu mouse with a LOT of buttons, so that might be a bit confusing. I'm basically just stealing Minti's post and trying to remember my binds, so hopefully this is everything. I'm leaving out a few macro binds that I pretty much never use.

Combat:

W – Forward
A – Strafe Left
S – Backward
D- Strafe Right
E - Blink
Shift+E - Stopcasting and Blink
CTRL+E - Decurse (Generic)
CTRL+Shift+E - Decurse Macro Pally (Decurses Odd)
Alt+E - Decurse Shaman Macro (Decurses Coercive)
Q - Scorch (Max Rank)
Shift+Q - Use Mana Gem Macro (in descending order)
CTRL+Q - Arcane Blast
Alt+Q - Bandage
R - Ice Lance
Shift+R - Ice Block Macro (cancelaura w/ IB)
CTRL+R - nothing...dunno why!
1 –Frost Nova (Rank 1)
Shift+1 - Arcane Explosion (Rank 1)
CTRL+1 - Cone of Cold (Rank 1)
2 – Cone of Cold (Max Rank)
Shift+2 - Ice Barrier (Max Rank)
CTRL+2 - Perception
Alt+2 - Cone of Cold (Rank 1) WHY IS THIS BOUND TWICE?!
3 – Frostbolt (Max Rank)
Shift+3 - Frostbolt (Rank 1)
CTRL+3 - Decurse Macro Priest (Tries to decurse Deztruckt)
4 – Counterspell Macro (My current target)
Shift+4 - Mana Shield (Max Rank)
CTRL+4 - Fire Ward (Max Rank)
5 – Fireblast (Max Rank)
Shift+5 - Fireball (Max Rank)
CTRL+5 - Frost Ward (Max Rank)
6 – Arcane Explosion (Max Rank)
Shift + 6 - Flamestrike (Max Rank)
` - Poly (Rank 1) This is cast with second side mouse button.
Shift+`- Wand (Again, this is really just side mouse button with shift)
CTRL+Shift+`- Arcane Missiles (Max Rank)
V – Stopcasting Macro. This also stops pet casting and toggles pet from aggressive to passive.
Middle Mouse Mini Button - Focus CS Macro. (How I always CS in arenas pretty much)
Shift+Mini Button - Set focus to target.
T- Spellsteal
Shift+T - Detect Magic
CTRL+T - Pet Attack (And make pet aggressive)
Z – Mana Shield (Rank 1)
Shift+Z - Ice Barrier (Rank 1)
G – Pet Nova
Shift+G - Trinket Macro (Uses Trinket 14, DPS trinket)
Space - Jump (LOL)
Shift + Space - PvP Trinket (Trinket 13)
H – Summon WE Macro
Y - Invisibility Macro
Shift+Y - Healthstone
Shift+C - Cold Snap
F5 – Evocation
F1 - Mount Macro
F2 - Slow Fall (I haven't had feathers reliably since closed beta)
Shift+M - Arcane Missiles (Rank 3)


Buffs:

Numpad7 - Frost Armor
Numpad8 - Molten Armor
Numpad9 - Mage Armor (NEVER USE THIS LOL)
Numpad4 - Arcane Brilliance
Numpad5 - Arcane Intellect
Numpad6 - Dampen Magic
Shift+Numpad6 - Amplify Magic
Numpad2 - Conjure Food
Numpad3 - Conjure Water
Numpad+ - Conjure Mana Stone Macro
RightArrow - Eat and Drink

General:

F – Assist
Tab – Tab Targeting
Shift+Tab - Target Previous Target
X – Flip Camera
Shift+X - Sit and Stand
Shift B – Open All Bags
B - Bag1
Mouse 1 – Select
Mouse 2 – Select 2? – or - Whatever Mouse 2 does for everyone (thx minti lol)
Mouse 3 (Wheel button) – Auto Run
Scroll up – Zoom in
Scroll Down – Zoom out
C - Character Sheet (LoL BAD bind)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

Some are similiar to mine, exept that I have Summon Water Elemental and cast Pet Nova on the same Button (macro). Oh, and my Frostnova is on the middle mouse button, I couldn't play a minute without this ;-)

imYemeth

Nolderia said...

You even attract twink mages reading you blog, gratz! ^^


Two questions:
a) You wouldn't mind posting that mana gem macro, would you? xD
b) What the hell does a summon waterelemental macro do? ^^


I loved your videos btw! (:

Animastryfe said...

What does decurse coersive/odd mean?

And your keybinds are probably the first ones that I would have trouble memorizing.

Odd[FH] said...

Coercive is the shaman on our 5's team and I'm the pally.

Animastryfe said...

O.O

Raddy said...

Yeah there are mods that aid decursing, but since it is always the same people, it is more reliable and quick for me to just have separate macros for the people I need instantly decursed.

Kirby said...

Middle mouse button = greatest place to bind frost nova ever.

kaga said...

Im using E,S,D,F for movements, so im getting extra hotkeys A,Q,Z,and ~ than others(not including Shift,ctrl,alt)

Raddy said...

@Kaga: Yeah I definitely am going to switch to esdf at some point. It seems better for WoW overall.

Oberyn said...

ESDF for movement is a brilliant idea. Can't believe I never thought of that before.

I use an MX500 optical mouse with similar buttons to the MS one you have. I only put instant spells on my mouse, because they are perfect for spamming on the run. Your fingers don't have to leave any of the movement keys. For example, my priest has PoM , shield, dispel magic, etc... on the mouse. I can kite in any direction and spam dispel at the same time. Mages have way more spells, but the most important ones can still go on there.

Anonymous said...

Ctrl,shift,alt make me dizzy and i feel like i'm loosing control since i have to use combinations of keys in a limited time :/