Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Did Cinderella Say When She Reached the Ball?

(GAGGING NOISE)

So WoM is on the way out, for those who care, which, I do -- despite extreme levels of slackerness on my part and a lot of guest bloggers who I never liked much, 'cept you Trance you sexy motherfucker, I still have read the majority of the hokage's ramblings over the years and still think he was probably one of the reasons I stayed interested in the game as long as I have. (AND STILL AM SHIFT LET'S LSD SOME BITCHES)

Why is it "LSD" instead of "DSL" anyways?

I apologize, jk I'm not sorry at all, jk I am, for the lack of Beta rambling but the last few patches haven't changed much. For those out of the loopty-loop, the Mirror Images glyph now rapes faces (and makes them look up while doing so). As Arcane those little mini-mes start ABing kids for almost 3k a cast, which from my experience in the new WG zone, which is pretty gay tbqh, is basically enough to easily solo 1-2 people of most classes. This should remind you probably of Mirrors in the last Beta -- so this shit will definitely be hugely nerfed and it's unclear whether the whole Mirrors casting different nukes depending on your spec will be largely cosmetic.

Sprint change for rogues is okay. As much as I love rogue -- it's going to take a few more changes to lure me away from priest/mage. Sub is actually pretty fun but the inability to do shit to plate is pretty frustrating. I actually think Muti isn't too far away from being sweet.

That's all I got. Summer == basketball.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

first

Anonymous said...

not first

trance said...

<3

Anonymous said...

Mmmm mini me.

shift said...

Xfer your terrible lock son and let's do this

Anonymous said...

I am really not feeling the Mage changes in Cataclysm so far. I feel gay thinking about switching, but warlocks are sure looking like a good change. Your thoughts from personal experience on Beta?

Raddy said...

I think mages are pretty awesome in Cata so far tbh -- frost I feel is way more fun than on live. Arcane varies a lot by patch -- I'm not really sold on Fire.

Warlocks, only demo seems cool imo.

Priest I'm not too impressed with, though Shadow has been changing a lot lately -- the healing specs are zzz and Holy is still a joke.

Rogue -- I really am having a hard time accepting no cs-ks and there's basically no new mechanics; Rogue is by far my favorite class in the game in WotLK, but Cataclysm feels like a pretty substantial downgrade from Muti/Prep on live. I think recuperate is a joke despite the TC nerds claiming otherwise.