Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Could My 5v5 Arena Team Beat Any WNBA Team in Basketball?

And if we could, would it be worth it to Juwanna Mann that shit? Would I be be the ugliest or prettiest?

Did anyone catch Weeds? Yes, I know it's been fucking awful for a long time. But well there's murder and Clue references and a Milf druglord -- a few of favorite things. It's also the only thing on till the NFL gets going. Well...there's also Rubicon. But when I watch that shit, I feel like a huge NERD. Plus it's on AMC so the pacing is atrocious, ie nothing the fuck ever happens, sup Mad Men.

I don't really like scary old guys in America secret society phobia plots anyways. I'm just not very scared of impotent dying white guys unless they're Jon Voight. They're like the wrong kind of Republicans to be afraid of -- it's the creationists and anti-abortion crazies that worry me more.

Do you believe in Math? Yeah. Do you believe in Calculus? Of course. Do you believe in Carbon Dating? FUCK NO SATAN IS TRIKING U.

Or:

Do you believe that God created the whole universe 5000 years ago? Yes. Do you believe that the stars are far away? Of course. What about shit that's really far away, say the Andromeda Galaxy? Yes. It's 2.5 million light years away... So?

9 comments:

ILLEXIAL said...

IT SEEMED SO PLAUSIBLE

shift said...

Get on skype nub

Ultimus said...

Someone else been watching Carl Sagan on Netflix instant watch?

Zakamutt said...

God created the light there in a continuous beam from the named object so it took that long to reach us, duh. How hard was it to come up with that justification?

No, I don't believe that shit, but y'know.

Anonymous said...

Did you see the Stanford/Perdue findings that nuclear decay is not a constant like is required for carbon dating or any other kind of elemental dating? Our numbers are way off.

Zakamutt said...

I doubt they're off by a magnitude of, say, 10^6.

Phael said...

New deep freeze glyph is pretty imba, dunno if you've logged in recently. Brings Frostbolt damage back up above Lance, which was definitely needed. Pretty tough choices for the rest imo, leaning towards IV just cuz of blazing speed but idk.

Also, do ya have a gnome warrior named Radical on Gilneas?

Cigma said...

Blog noir, or I shall impregnate you. The choice is yours.

Raddy said...

@phael -- neg that not me