Saturday, January 9, 2010

TIME TO JAM



Okay, leaving aside all the nerdhate of comment recent, it's time to once against cheer for all that is good and marmalade. Find me talking shit on #arenacast or fh vent as per usual. ^^

I'll be updating this throughout the day.

No koreans in the first round! (Not too shocking)

OH SHIT THERE MIGHT BE MIGHTY WIZARDS CLEAVING IN THESE MATCHES

Beware of azncleave!

It's been sort of boring so far. Some kind of mediocre RRP. Marmalade benchriding. Stream not really working.

I got bored of the matches for some reason and instead decided to fail at getting 2k on my new lock. Maybe I should stick to rogue and priest only LOL.

If you're on BDF and want to carry my horrible lock to glad, lemme know. <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any ETA on interesting stuff? I don't care about 5 nerds discussing live brackets, I just want to see the allstar shit. Also, I'm too lazy to go on #arenacast.

Anonymous said...

Raddy!! Go to eurospective and ask for a spot in the euro vent!! <3<3

Raddy said...

Three vents is enough for meeee

Cory said...

>>>>If you're on BDF and want to be payed to get my lock to glad, lemme know. <3<<<<


That's how ballas get it done, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Raddy said...

I will pay with sexy vent whisperings

Anonymous said...

to me you will always be a leaping jumping Arabian mage

Anonymous said...

yesterday sucked, but todays looking up