Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Past, What Is It?

It's the stuff that's happened before now.

Okay, so Zero 7 was playing Metro last night and I didn't go because, firstly, I didn't know of it, and secondly, because I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to go to live downtempo shows. I checked out Thievery Corp once back in the day @ ESL (18th street lounge not the video game league u dumb nerds although tbh 18th st is a fiesta of sad douches as are all lounges but I digress...) Anyways, it was gay and not in a light-fondling-just-curious sort of way. (i.e. no cockstuffing or belmont xfers)

It would be about this gay:

You are 61% Bisexual





You are bisexual. For you, sex is about having fun and the sex of your partner is of no consequence to you. You probably have a little bit of a preference either way, but you don’t let that slow you down.




Which is pretty damn disappointing. I tried like 5 of these quizzes but despite my abiding love for all that is penis can't crack the 65% barrier. Isn't the symbol clever? ITS A BOY AND A GIRL SYMBOL TOGETHER. GAYS ARE SO SNEAKY CLEVER.(Doesn't the symbol imply hermaph anyways? Actually I think it's a guy sitting on a girl's face...) I hope that someone out there takes these seriously. AM I GAY? I BETTER ASK THE INTERNET. OH NO. IT DOES MEAN SOMETHING WHEN I ONLY JACK OFF TO BOYS.

PLZ TAKE ME SERIOUS

When I post this, I get ads to meet gay men. HAHAHA I LOVE INTERWEBS. I'm going to solve my problem by repeating lesbian lesbian lesbian.

This post was inspired by this old quote I saw on NerdRiot:

radikal is like brittney spears, its a popularity contest of sukkin dikk, grats ure good at giving head in a assembly line,


PS This is not quite yet rock bottom, you just wait!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

furst on raddy day

^oo^ said...

2ndddddddddd

lovin the influx of blog entries

Raddy said...

winter = more blogging DUH

Raddy said...

Also I think I broke my knee (again)

I took two vickys because i'm a bitch but now i can't go get drunk so i'm watching reruns of buffy and waiting till the hallucinations make me xander's bff

Anonymous said...

you should do a donate-blackmail thing and write 1 noir for every grand donated.

Oppo said...

Of course this isn't rock-bottom yet.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/21/633496887701574360-rock-bottom.jpg

ILLEXIAL said...

This is the rock bottom bros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uUT1OCKMs0

In more ways than one.

theo said...

yeah i dont know how id feel about going to a downtempo show.

I went to Spoon, surrounded by middle aged people, and it was pretty boring(yes I realize spoon isn't downtempo but it is kind of slow live).

Anonymous said...

raep

Anonymous said...

"Nice post! GA can be my largest earning. Nonetheless, it is not a a lot.with thanks !!!! incredibly beneficial put up!"

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://coffeecups.mobi

Also welcome you!

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

I love sex, especially playing with myself while I talk on the phone.. I like to be a sex slave. I obey every command no matter how depraved or dirty.