Thursday, July 17, 2008

Damn

It's been a while, huh? Well, I got nothing for you. Nothing.

Word on the street, which is where I keep my ear, you know, the street, I keep my ear near it, IS that WotLK Beta drops next week. You should take this with a big ol' Days-of-Our-Lives-hourglass-full-of-sand though. My severed ear also heard shit about rated Warsongs long ago. (FAIL)

I'm off to scalp my remaining extra Dark Knight tickets. Two hundred a pop, heyooooo.

I've not playing a ton, been trolling EJ's longass mage thread without posting because I'm scared of the PvE NERDS (jk I love them, jk they're gay, jk I love them), but I'm slowly grindin' (GRINDIN) out honor on my terribad gnome waiting on beta. Season Four doesn't really interest me much unless I magically find some people who want to play very seriously (not going to happen) so it could be a while till I have much to say about competitive WoW PvP.

If Beta goes live soon, and if I have a beta key, which I probably will, because that's how I roll, I'm pretty receptive to testing/trying/frapsing whatever people want. I'm going to be out of the country for a few stretches in the coming months, but generally, markets are slow, and I don't work too hard in the late summer so I'll be blogging/playing more.

Oh, and because, I'm gay, I call dibs on this track (I won't use more than 50 sec of it relax):

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsrif

hugs&kisses

Anonymous said...

"If Beta goes live soon, and if I have a beta key, which I probably will, because that's how I roll"

For some reason, I don't know why, but this had me fucking laughing up a storm.

Its the little gems that keep me coming back Raddy

Peace.

Kolenzo said...

I can't fathom how a player like yourself has trouble finding a serious arena team, you've definitely made a name for yourself and unlike alot of top players, you're actually pretty chill.

wraith said...

Wow. That song's moving.

Anonymous said...

dang patch notes for mages are AWESOME.

Oppo said...

Gnomercy gains cheat death.
Your fire blast hits Gnomercy for 532 fire dmg.
Gnomercy dies.
Cheat Death fades from Gnomercy.

No patchtalk, raddy?

Rekstril said...

Raddy is a baller

Anonymous said...

so, for some reason it would give me a giant boner to troll your armory. What exactly is the name of that gnome of yours?

Tidise said...

Transfer to Mal'Gayness and Ill play very srs bsns 2s with you!

Anonymous said...

THE DARK KNIGHT OMG IT WAS SO GOOD WTFJIZZSLPOZION

Tef said...

Yeah, cheat death hath been rendered uselessyo.

Jeremy said...

Immortal Technique... the only hip hop artist I listen to....

LOCK'N'LOAD N***A, INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION!

More noir please. Pinot if possible.

Anonymous said...

The brilliance of Immortal Tech is lost on alot.

neilyo said...

ur not nearly as witty as u think












jk

Anonymous said...

yo double duelist, full s3,wit mixed s4 on cho'gal.

runnin rmp, where 1930, but our mage quit cause he's emo, msg blazay or flayy in game

LF Mage for rmp