Monday, June 30, 2008

LFG BWL

KOREANS LOVE THAT MIND QUICKENING

If you can't understand how sick some of the above vids are, you're bad. Kill yourself and piss on your own ashes.

How fucking ownage is it that there are whole tournaments centered on the idea of eFame?

Mixing in the one vs ones is an awesome fucking idea, although a more reasonable time limit would be nice. (6min or 12min maybe?)

I've been obsessively watching these vids the past few days and have realized:

  • I'm a bad mage. (Okay, I already knew that)
  • I'm a bad rogue. (Well, I've only been playing two weeks)
  • I'm a bad priest. (No excuse, been playing for a longass time)

I'm really psyched to get back to playing seriously, but my gnome is months from being geared, and I don't really have teams for my mage characters...nonetheless it's time to not suck imo.

And you're going to hate me for this one but...I wrote a different short story in the Noir vein which is unrelated to both the Vegas and Chicago Noir series. This one is going to be self contained and a bit longer (obviously) than the other stuff. It's a slightly different style, a few people have read samples and said it didn't suck, and it should be up in a day or two.

Beta is rumored to hit July 3rd but I'll be in Tokyo for a few days and will be seriously emo if I miss the initial beta launch.

kk bye

29 comments:

Karite said...

omg frst

It doesn't matter how bad you are when you're that sexy.

Josh said...

Raddy, question.

What's the song in your double PoM+Pyro video clip.

The "Bang Bang" song.

I MUST KNOW PLX TELL ME.

Raddy said...

DJ Drama + Lil Wayne - Dedication 2

I think...

Raddy said...

Oh that version is the original. It's a Nancy Sinatra track - Bang Bang. It's in the opening of the first Kill Bill I believe. (You can kop it from the Kill Bill sndtrck)

Josh said...

gd you snaked in that response while I was typing mine up.

Josh said...

That wasn't quite it but I found the song the sample was from (which is whut I was looking for.)

Nancy Sinatra - Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

Josh said...

Also while I'm here, MQG + IV is pretty pimp.

Machine gunning scorches with MQG + BL + AP is even better though :>

Anonymous said...

jesus, some of this dueling is insane

Anonymous said...

Count Chocula > *

Anonymous said...

which clip for the mqg ownage? :P

Mente said...

how are you bad at maging?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiC0ixXGGGE

i wonder if the girl was super ugly cuz beasteh couldnt even stare at the camera LOL

barrelroll/dwarfgimli said...

meh ur gnome is fine, if he's undergeared you can then make an OMG IM UBER SKILLED vid like vurtne and be overcomin the odds

Cody said...

1v1 is gayer than 8 guys blowing 9 guys.

Anonymous said...

Boots wit the rocketz bro

Anonymous said...

SWEETFAIRY!!! BUT BUT

travis blanston said...

what's up with the huge differences in gear?

in minaegi vs clazzi for example clazzi seems vastly outgeared which makes it all the more amazing that he put up such a challenge for minaegi.

i guess that in the tournament they're actually using live characters.

Anonymous said...

Wtf are you talkin about outgeared?

Anonymous said...

if you actually watch the video ull see the character stats in the intro portion, although i think they are wrong because 300 resil 9k hp and 7k mana with only 600 spell dmg in full s3 is just really unlikely

Niiva said...

Morons... clazzi plays full haste gear... wow baddies

Niiva said...

Morons... clazzi plays full haste gear... wow baddies

Illexiyul said...

A wooly popsicle...nice

Oppo said...

It's like whackamole, but you're on acid and the mole's been given performance enhancing steroids.

Josh said...

Even more reason to get MQG if you don't have a haste set: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=7475815874&sid=1

Frostbolt -> Lance -> Lance all getting shatter effect? yes plx.

Niiva said...

Affix is a god. ZOMG I SQUIRTED

Anonymous said...

get rid of warlocks first.

Anonymous said...

here is wowinven tournament

http://kr.youtube.com/wowinven

minaegi=미내기
orangemarmalade=오렌지마멀레이드

Anonymous said...

this commentator makes me want to kill myself

Anonymous said...

lol the mage vs. mage duel.. it was terrible.. and the commentator is obviously quite stupid