Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No Real News

Been on tourney realm dueling for small batches of time past few days (char name is secret so people don't gay me) and, while dueling is mostly a dead form of PvP to most, it's been a lot of fun. Haven't done any 2s/3s in a while as my interest is pretty thin, but I'll probably be back to 5sing pretty actively on my mage and a certain priest who shall remain unnamed. ^^

Arena is pretty stale as is WoW generally so you'll have to forgive the sparse updates and lack of content -- my hope is that we'll see some WotLK news drop in the next week or two. A few people asked if I'd be playing Conan or Warhammer. Probably not. Not exactly my steez. =p

A few days off from WoW is always oddly charming still and provides much needed perspective. Not that I'm out balling. But my current priority of catching up on The Hills and Battlestar takes precedence over mindlessly grinding stupid Shattered Sun dailies. Oh, the joy of wasting time grinding for virtual items to feel like you're doing what you can to play your best. (Not a unique grievance by any stretch)

Still very much hoping to find a good opportunity to work on a flashy arena vid. Flashy play does not necessarily correlate well to great success (say that in a Borat voice pleas) but the feeling of knowing you outplayed your opponents is definitely more satisfying than shitting on them with garbage generic play. I have a few clips that are a bit old but pretty interesting I think. We'll see. ^^

And. Yakshemash!

18 comments:

Puritania said...

<3

lionrtpc- said...

NOIR? YESSSS???

lionrtpc- said...

NOIR? YES?

Anonymous said...

noir macau imo

Anonymous said...

yo when we goin to vega sot see prince?

-pv

Anonymous said...

um, you are starting to make too much sense. have you fallen, hit your head, and come to the realization that these games are a mindless shit fest that get you absolutely nowhere in RL and are the biggest waste of time, even over watching paint dry??

also, why to HELL is it so hard for a mage to find any fricking arena team these days?? no one wants us, period!

Anonymous said...

just look in bg's at the lack of mages. maybe 1-2 max in any bg... its a dying class. i was in a bg with 11 druids 2x today!!

lace said...

raddy, can i make a request for those pre bc 5s vids or at least the soundtracks ;)

Oppo said...

blizzard wants mages to go to the brink of extinction.

Then they will give us mind-numbingly awesome buffs to make us dominate, a-la hunters.

entrails said...

ok, got some new music suggestions for you to rip off and not credit in your next video.

The End of Biters by Prefuse 73, because prefuse is a god. Plunging hornets by Venetian snares. you've used vsnares before, but this song is better. and it starts out with a sound clip of a guy saying "easy.......difficult" which you could like, you know, show you icelancing and then show you actually casting a spell, back and forth. or w/e. and Spank Rock in general (back yard betty maybe?).

Eltariel said...

Baltar + Six are back, baby.

Snitchers said...

Dicks?

Anonymous said...

or.....you could be using some of that non-wow time on some NOIR?

JUST TELL ME DOES HE GET WITH KATHY OR NOT!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

ADJKFLSJFKLSFWJ

Mirages said...

To whom it may concern:

What is RMP supposed to do against RWD. Especially a undead R, orc W, and tauren D.

How are we supposed to save our priest?

You can't force a trinket on the R for a blind.

D is pouncing, then feral charging, then bashing, then war stomping, and then cycloning. I find it hard to do anything to save my priest. It's extreamly hard to DPS the warrior to force the druid to heal, and its extreamly hard to CC the warrior when the druid doesn't have to heal and just screw with you.

I can't have my R on the W, because hes got like 35% stun resist.

Soon enough my priest is dead and its GG.

Whats my play against a perfectly executed RWD? What do I do to prevent the druid from making me useless. If I blink the pounce, incoming bash + cyclone. If I trinket the bash, warstomp cyclone. I guess I just need to iceblock extreamly early to hit the counterspell on the cyclone?

Is RMP totally screwed against a perfectly executed RWD?

Mirages said...

My P is human, M is human, and R is gnome.

Raddy said...

against good cleave teams, you're nearly sol without a dorf

Obviosly peeling the rogue is impossible for you between vanish, clos, etc. M ccs war while R peels their rogue. Eventually need a window where rogue is feared and war is nova/poly to med up and set up kill. You can try shit like percep invis on the open and rush opener deny.

More later workkkk

Illexiyul said...

You don't have a 3s team for the tournament Raddy?

Anonymous said...

It's "Jak sie masz"