Saturday, April 26, 2008

Homeless Dude at Seven Eleven

I went to seven eleven to buy some Naked juice. Berry Blast. Normally, there's no line. Today there was.

FLASH TO PRESENT TENSE DESCRIPTION OF THE SCENE

As I'm standing there, a disheveled homeless man enters the store. He's wearing a white wife-beater, except it's no longer recognizably white. Torn up khakis equally stained. A black hoodie strained to be kept in one piece.

He's muttering to himself and twitching frantically. French, I think. He proceeds to start barking. Not a bark per se, but a guttural yapping. Not intimidating in itself, but paired with the filthiness, the craziness worn on his face, and the fact my mind is rifling through diseases this man is likely a vector for -- OH. And the hair. Bob Marley dreads meet Albert Einstein fro. Add in some rodent feces and a dash of booze and you've got it.

BACK TO PAST TENSE TYVM

He started staggering up to the customers waiting in line. More incoherent French. He did more of his usual muttering and twitching. Possessed. He came up to me.

ScaryDude: <Some stupid incoherent bullshit>
Me: Yeah.
ScaryDude: I'm a shaman. I can do magics.
Me: Hmn

IM A SHAMAN I CAN DO MAJIKS

BRB WITH A REAL POST BUT THIS REALLY HAPPENED

IM A SHAMAN I CAN DO MAJIKS

13 comments:

soleblaze said...

think he plays?

Anonymous said...

it was GC

lionrtpc- said...

probably enhancement. scrub.

Artanias said...

You met GC irl...

Anonymous said...

rofl

Anonymous said...

I JUST SAW BROBOCOP ON TICHONDRIUS - 70 ORC WARRIOR IS DAT HIM??????

Anonymous said...

"ZOMG I MUST BLOG ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY"

Anonymous said...

[ ] the man, when using the word shaman, just meant the general spiritual sense of it
[ ] he's a shaman and can do majiks
[x] was merely distracting you with his muttering so he could check you out

Oppo said...

We sell naked juice at the hub.

We are not actually licensed to do so...and we don't actually have any official approval whatsoever.

But the shit flies off the shelves.

Anonymous said...

it was GC

LOL

Anonymous said...

"ZOMG I MUST BLOG ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY" x2

Anonymous said...

ho could you tell he had a dirty wife beater on if he was wearing a black hoodie?

pwned!

barrelroll/dwarfgimli said...

STONECLAW TOTEM


YOU ARE STUNNED