Friday, February 29, 2008

NSFW

The plan, and it was quite a plan if I do say so myself, which I clearly do, hence the saying so of it by myself, was to write an article on which PvPer you would most like to fuck. As in sexual relations. Maybe in the butt. But then I felt that it perhaps a little desperate. Maybe it would seem that I perhaps was running dry on content and, due to my need for constant attention, that I would be willing to flood this reputable blog with pointless drivel as I masturbated furiously to my skyrocketing Alexa score. Which brings me to exhibit A:

As you can see, I've long surpassed fat chicks and my triumph over dicks is beginning to look inevitable. I'm not exactly experienced at interpreting these traffic rankings, but a little voice in my head is telling me, dude, you've won the internet. That same little voice had me pretending to be my ex-girlfriend on CollarMe and posting her address with a nice little map with a big black 'X' footnoted with "Rape Me Here" beneath it. Oh, like you haven't.

Anyways, I was even going to get one of those 'SKILL' things like on WCM. Like this shit:


Except mine would have like a naked woman or some dicks instead of that dumb fist. Maybe a fistful of dicks. Or instead, maybe a fistful of...dicks?

But I've decided to scrap that idea. Don't worry -- if you liked it, I'm sure it will turn up on Gameriot in a few weeks anyways.

Truth is, though I was hoping you'd pick me, with fake naked Crysalid and sexy-t-shirt-and-frisbee Dahis floating around, I realized I had no chance. Well, short of doing a "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" ripoff titled "I'm Fucking Ming" and honestly I'm not sure that would be enough, because the whole "I'm Fucking ___" is already on the way out (Thanks Affleck) and, well, there's just no way he'd do it with me.

And so, that leaves us here. Right here actually. You should reread back to that second here. It's the good one. The point I'd like to get to, but somehow have drunkenly rambled around, is that I'll be more frequently updating this site with WoW and non-WoW content in the coming weeks because I rather like words and I think you do too, and if you give us a chance, I think we can have something special between us with those words.

20 comments:

gablo said...

yes pls thx

ps FRIST

lex said...

sixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtynine
sixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtyninesixtynine

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8352583537531856976&q=Ministry+Psalm+69&total=64&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Ministry's pretty garbage lol but that this song is classic 69style

696969696969696969696969

Adam said...

so many dicks

its friday why am i commenting on your blog

omfg drunk

fail

or...success?

Anonymous said...

This blog is bad. Radikal should hire someone to write articles who can at least formulate thoughts semi-coherently.

Anonymous said...

not gonna lie, this post gave me a boner

Anonymous said...

So awesome.

Anonymous said...

Don't blame Radikal for bad blogging. He was born with dicks for fingers and it makes it hard to type on his tiny asian laptop.

Anonymous said...

what

Anonymous said...

the internet, you've won, dude.

Anonymous said...

come again?

Artanias said...

I love the websites you compared yourself to.

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaand he is back!

come again? yes please

Oppo said...

my dixies chicks.

Anonymous said...

this is why we love u.

Perfect chaos (not obviously trying to sound complicated like frisbee dahis-kun)

Anonymous said...

gewd

Anonymous said...

Now no one will take ming's virginity ever!!

Anonymous said...

More Poker Noir?

Oppo said...

"
-Lastly, don't waste your iceblock on a deathcoil just cuz it looks cool. If you are about to die, and so is the warlock, and you see it as a viable move, sure go ahead and put on your vurtne hair and do it. But doing it just to look cool is pointless. The same goes for pom/pyro's. Most of the time, if you have fire ward and ice barrier on, it won't dent you past 90% hp anyway. Use it when the time is right - nobody cares anymore."

---Exitec


That is mage mantra of the week.

Per said...

this was retarded
i think you're dumb
:(

Anonymous said...

Nudes+ news [url=http://nudes.microbloghost.com/2010/07/23/3/] nude clips[/url] .