Sunday, February 10, 2008

Inactive: Behind the PvPer

This is his story:

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

We rode for six hours then we hit the spot
The beat was a bumping and the girlies was hot
This dude was staring like he knows who we are
We took the empty spot next to him at the bar

M.C.A. said, "Yo, you know this kid?"

I said, "I didn't." - but I know he did
The kid said, "Get ready cause this ain't funny
My name's Mike D. and I'm about to get money."

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's running, but half of them ain't lookin
What's goin on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin

They say I got ta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they can't -- I guess they won't
I guess they frontin that's why I know my life is out of luck, fool

TELL ME WHY ARE WEEEEE
SOOO BLIND TO SEEE
THAT THE ONES WE HURT
ARE YOUU AND MEEEE

21 comments:

saqeLOL said...

o hey bro
http://www.myimghost.com/links/tehehehe
like my bw bro ; )?

Illexiyel said...

Labels: News

Let's talk about hard-hitting journalism for a minute.

www.radikalnoise.com

huck said...

this is like the second person to get the scoop on this story before ming.

next time he wont hint at future investigative journalistic endevours, and instead, will bring it all out at once.

dop said...

fantastic voyage much?

Anonymous said...

^

to person above, can you not tell they are joking. you retard

regrets said...

I thought the last lines where teh intro of KoRn -blind. keke, but yeh, once he typed bel-air how the fuck could someone miss that:P

zyc said...

How can you mistake Coolio for Korn??

Artanias said...

Saqe, i want that one :(
How did you change it?

Anonymous said...

We need more of this.

Anonymous said...

Fresh Prince - Will Smith

Paul Revere - Beastie Boys

Gangsta Paradise - Coolio

No idea on the last verse.

Man, Inactive is the Captain Planet of gangsta.

Hams said...

Looks like Saqe rocks the private servers.

nase said...

http://bp2.blogger.com/_E99rsZgp6TE/R3rO_gQQnpI/AAAAAAAAADE/hvVEUEV2gEc/s1600-h/s3arena_rel.png
by http://vhairi.blogspot.com/

UNRELATED LINKS HOOOOOOO!

saqe said...

no heh
you'll see it in my new vid whenever fraps decides not to be gay.

currently whenever i open up the folder containing my fraps it crashes. and i cant open it up in any program =(

Ming said...

YOUR KICKED FROM MY 2's NOOB

Anonymous said...

STOLEN DRAMA OMG!

Tent/Bynis/Sexy said...

Raddy I miss you =/

Raddy said...

I miss you too bynis. I hope you trace my name in the back of that girl you left me for.

dop said...

Inactive is one hard muthafucka from the yay area then! all this rap in his biography, sheeyit

Kolenzo said...

Saqe needs to diaf for not mentioning how to fix the bw.

Also, fcking brilliant idea reskinning s3 staff to blue (im assuming thats not a spire of karabor). I actually think I'll do that during maintenance myself, thanks.

barrelroll/dwarfgimli said...

did coolio die from a crack overdose yet?

dop said...

fortunately, no