Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I Warned Him"

So, 2.4 info next week. I was thinking what I'd like to see, but that led to little more than me googling vanessa hudgins bush followed shortly by severe feelings of PCD. And then the whole Heath Ledger thing led to heath ledger bush, and well yeah, there's trees up in that forest. Probably isn't healthy that when I close my eyes I'm in a forest of giant penii covered in birds and the whole place echoes with the woody the woodpecker cackle. Arousal and sympathy pain.

That perhaps made very little sense, but perhaps this will:
  1. Invisibility fade no longer broken by Ice Block/Hypothermia. (Back to 2.1)
  2. Spellsteal will no longer steal effects you already have. It will prioritize shorter duration buffs.
  3. Other cool shit.
Yup, that's my current list. Not exactly asking for a threesome with two virgins here. Not that I have some sort of virgin fetish...although it's nice to know they're not lying when it's the biggest they've ever had.

Ming's been unable to play, and I've been sick the past few days, hence our absence in arena for those who care. Nobody quit or /wrists irl. You fucking wish. I've also been horribly busy because some genius in France decided to lose his bank seven billion dollars and fuck the world economy significantly in the process. Actually, I idolize the dude. Rogue trader? Just sounds badass. Seems like a life full of meth, underage whores and southeast Asian prison time, i.e. the dream.

I was afking in IF today for a few hours and witnessed one of those truly amazing Trade channel arguments -- this one, evolution vs creationism. Now, I'm not one to push my beliefs on anyone, nor do I know much about that fancy science mumbo-jumbo. However, Boat Trip. Godless world , people. It is pretty amazing how into it people get though -- I've never been as passionate about anything or anyone as The Sucks are about being right in Trade chat. Perhaps, it's because it's the most balanced form of PvP in WoW. Gear and class don't matter. Racials? Useless. If you can't handle the fire, just drop channel, scrub.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

second

Anonymous said...

trade channel is like open pvp, you never now when and who sb. is going to jump on you.

Anonymous said...

evolution aside, don't you think the father should have some say in the abortion of his child?

Anonymous said...

ppl are too friendly in trade channels :( its not this real hardcore pvp flaming which is so ridicously immature but yet so serious, like in the barrens chat ...

Anonymous said...

First time I ever saw you in a BG today raddy. We had full PM and you still were destroying, good shit dude.

alex said...

What if all these anonymous posts were from the same person...I hope they are

Raddy said...

They're all my alter egos.

Anonymous said...

i believe in creationist abortionism, thats where you allow abortion only in cases of rape and potential creationist

karite said...

First off, I would like to ask if you fucked Kathy.

And now, I would like to request for you to talk about AP Mage/Rogue 2s, kthxxx and what about RPM as AP in 3s?

Much love if you dooo<3

jordan said...

warlocks are op, i heard raddy lost in a duel to the worst warlock on the server today

Anonymous said...

lol, creationism... americans. What's next? Witchcraft & Voodoo?

Anonymous said...

have to agree with the above.

And to the very first anonymous:
I cant really tell if ure being sarcastic, but if your serious about what you say in that post u should just ky, cause thats 100% retarded. (yes, even if ure 12)

Raddy said...

I DID LEARNING SOMETHING NEATO IN THAT DUEL THOUGH

Barrelroll/Dwarfgimli said...

"If you can't handle the fire, just drop channel, scrub."

Sho nuff

Anonymous said...

"Religion is a disease, I hope they find a cure fast."

You don't really believe that. You just say it to sound badass on the Internet. Aren't you a rebel!

Anonymous said...

New Vurtne Trailer.

Pom Pyro while deathcoiled...
Casting while cyclowned...
Pom fireball + pom pyro...

Raddy, why didn't you post the 'other' benefits of pom pyro spec?

Trust Vurtne to teach me something new.