Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rupture and IRC

Firstly, I apologize for not being on IRC this past week or so; first my internet connection died (laptop is on cable, desktop on DSL) for 2 days, and now my laptop is FUBAR. I'll be back to idling glory in a few days and I should be on a lot more than in recent days due to slightly less retarded hours at work.

I just starting using rupture the other day so feel free to spy on all the horrible teams I lose to in 3s, or drop a note for me there if you really need to talk to me. I'm pretty hard to get in contact with sometimes as I'm rarely on WoW if not arena-ing recently.

Blizzcon is next week; I'll be there with Dep and Aesthyr and I'll probably spend the majority of the time getting my ass kicked in SC2 and whining at developer panels about warlocks. I should have no problem posting updates while there, and hopefully I'll be able to comment on all the arena events plus spill some info on upcoming WoW changes.

I'm sure EVERYBODY reads Affix's site, but in case you devour penii, check it out here. And "penii" is not a link to meatspin, I'm just gay like that. I suppose it isn't Affix's site per se, but since I love him (sexually) and since mages are the only class that matters, he gets all the credit here. Lots of mini-vids from their rogue, Isolee, who is extremely small-handed. I really need to update this blog to link to the many WoW blogs that I read throughout the day (to stay sane), but I'm too lazy and it can wait. ^^

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you even if you ignore me raddy

Anonymous said...

You guys are still imho the team to beat

teki said...

Rad, will you sign my breasts at blizzcon?

Yorsen said...

So which ones are the horrible teams you lose to in 3s?

qqtronic said...

"I'm sure EVERYBODY reads Affix's site, but in case you devour penii, check it out here. And "penii" is not a link to meatspin, I'm just gay like that. I suppose it isn't Affix's site per se, but since I love him (sexually) and since mages are the only class that matters, he gets all the credit here. Lots of mini-vids from their rogue, Isolee, who is extremely small-handed."

haha brilliant!

Oppo said...

I'm arcane now.

I miss ICEBLOCK!

But I just 4shot a warrior.

I'm sure he wants iceblock.

Anonymous said...

I'd idle you IRC buts its not on QUAKENET! Zomg dont get why you both with other IRC networks. Quakenet pretty much as it all.

JSco said...

Yo Raddy.

Quick Question:
Whats the standard for damage,crit,resilience?

Is it 850, 350, 20%?

eks said...

Is Rupture the same guys from the 5v5 team last season? Aka Shining Force?

Vontre said...

Affix = zzzzzzz

Odd[FH] said...

Rupture is a website that tracks character profiles, arena scores, arena stats, etc. Rapture is the team from last season and, last i heard, they dont play anymore.

eks said...

Rupture, rapture, same thing! I haven't seen those guys since last season so I figured they may have started up again. Guess not though.

luss said...

scarletyn could have done better post

Sol said...

Small handed...
WHAT?

:<

And It's my site, Affix slacks >:O

Anonymous said...

small handed = Asian = mad coordinated

Sol said...

ni hao ^.^

Anonymous said...

Play Online Skill based games and earn money for beating other players!
Online Revolution is coming:

http://www.uvme.biz

affix said...

Thanks for the publicity :D

Ryan said...

Oh, and new 2v1 video up!