Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why Am I Always Losing At the Internet

I'm in Seoul, gamer NERD heaven, a kingdom of crafts, be they star or war, a land of handjobs and tiny yellow hands. I return to Osaka shortly, and then, by way of a flying sky rape machine, I will return to the greatest country in the United States of America -- the USA.

What have I learned from my LONG stay in this god forsaking part of the world?

  • The average Korean erect penis is 3.75 inches long
  • I need video games in my life like PacMan needs white balls in his mouth
  • If a girl says she's an "S", that does not mean she's a sub
  • Raw horse meat is delicious but weirdly sour
  • Girls at Black clubs don't like me no matter where I am in the world
Stay, tuned?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, lover

nf^hops said...

you just can't stay away, can you?

Anonymous said...

:)

radikal said...

@hops - Obviously I can('t)

@aesthyr - Oh, like melty blood is a "cool" game. U mad kid that I rape at AH? (Also teach me to be master league level at SC2 and I'll sponsor you for Evo)

Anonymous said...

Is it true that Stracraft is the korean national sport? nice to have you back radawg

aesthyr said...

havent u not played sc2 since like the first beta at fagcon 3 yrs ago

radikal said...

korean national sport is giving me TB actually


@aesthyr - Yup. BUT I'M BORED. Also, I can't play any fighters cuz isn't PSN still down in Korea?

illexial said...

They have government run Internet rehabs in S Korea lol

makes me wish i had infant hands and brock eyes

Anonymous said...

So what does being an "S" mean?

radikal said...

in the west, s = "sub"

in the east, S is the S of S&M (so, sado)

radikal said...

oh hi there ilxeiaxial

shift said...

did some chick strap on and do u?