Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not A Recap of 2009

I woke up this morning to the sound of fireworks. At 9:30 AM. At first, I thought it was probably just some blind kids shooting fireworks because well it is NYE and how would a blind person know if it was night or day or what the clock on the wall said? It's like when blind people tell you "Good Morning" at 7pm or don't instantly fall in love with me. (They can't see my amazing good looks) Anyways, but then again, how do blind kids get fireworks in the first place or even light them? Is it lit yet? Oh it burns so bad.

Regardless of their origin, the fireworks nonetheless mark the passing of time, and help me really come to terms with the fact that 2009 is truly over and 2010 is a brand new year full of new beginnings. Psyche, kill yourselves. It's still winter. Girls are still increasing in mass day by day. NYE sucks. Bitchity bitch bitch bitch.

MLG next weekend. My unhealthy love for the tiny little Koreans will finally be sated. And when I say tiny, I mean like teen wolf dick tiny, tiny like one of those little pocket pony princess toys my parents deemed inappropriate for a male child. OM, you might not be a pony but I'd shove you in my pocket any day and cherish you forever and ever until I forget about you and you drown in my washing machine. I'd even pour you little thimbles of Soju.

I still wish there was some way the Koreans could field multiple teams for these events so we could get Jaywalker back in this shit, but I'll suck it up, and that's a vague "it" that doesn't necessarily reference dicks, but whatever I'll probably still enjoy it.

Not to hate on the whole live tournament thing but really in a game without any cheating, wouldn't online leagues make more sense?

Random question - why did a ton of people gravitate away from using SmoothPing?

18 comments:

ayrll said...

:>

helix said...

You're pretty crazy

Anonymous said...

what is that which you call smoothping

kryo said...

app that proxies to servers near the location of arena server to sig lower ur ping

Anonymous said...

smoothping is smooth like my shaved ballsac

Anonymous said...

Radi, do you know if OM has ever seen your blog? I think he'd be delighted to know that he has such a.... dedicated fan.

Raddy said...

@anon - I'm guess NO lol

Besides, isn't everyone in love with OM?

Anonymous said...

Yes, just not quite so eloquently. Most of us are unable to frame the words needed without the aid of a dicktionary. Something you never seem to need.

shift said...

Rad, I heard you needed a US rogue account, pm me on irc. You'd have to carry our rmp to glad real quick first though.

Raddy said...

Can we do it on emberstorm?

shift said...

You would be playing the priest btw and we can do it on any BG you want

Anonymous said...

raddy post rl pics plz

Anonymous said...

everyone loves OM - pookz' practically deifies him - it's a bit over the top tbh, and i love OM. that said raddy > *

Anonymous said...

Emberstorm LOL

zarthustra said...

om

end topik

Anonymous said...

Shift Your taking the priest who does nothing but MC for your 3s? Good luck with that bro!

Raddy said...

CAN WE NOT MAKE FUN OF MY ROGUE OR PRIEST PLAYING CAPABILITIES NONSTOP. ITS SO TWO THOUSAND AND NINE.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you still played