Thursday, June 25, 2009

You may be more gay than you think

So I'm off to Cali for the weekend for some gay sex. Actually I'm not, but I will be in SF for gay pride weekend so it should be a weekend abound with dicks. (Probably not pretty ones though)

Michael Jackson died. =(

If you're under 18, touch yourself in his honor 2nite. (2soon?)

There was some "Are you racist?" test on CNN today that told me I had a strong preference for European Americans over African Americans. It also contains this passage:

The scenarios began when the black role-player bumped the white role-player's knee when leaving the room.

In the first scenario, the white person did not comment afterwards. In the "moderate" case, the white person said, "Typical, I hate it when black people do that," after the black person left the room. In the "extreme" case, the white person remarked, "Clumsy n****r."

I think the responses are ludicrous. If some black guy copped a feel on my leg, I'd be calling him a figgernaggot not remarking on how I rather dislike the continued advances of gay black men.

Do people actually take this shit seriously? The story is called "You may be more racist than you think." WTF does that even mean. INSIDE OF YOU, BURIED DEEP, LURKING, IS A RACIST. OMG ITS IN ME. WELL FUCK YOU CNN I LIKE IT. YOU CALLING ME SEKRET RACIST, HOW ABOUT YOUR SEKRET GAY. THATS RIGHT. FUCKING MANLIKERS.

Race is a fucking joke. People need to get over themselves. I hate reblogging fucking CNN stories because it feels like I'm some faggot tweeter, but well, dicks.

For those who care, kach and I are prob xferring to Warsong (EU) and require a baller priest for 3s, find me on irc.

I'm really emo/sad that I'll miss Regionals due to fagging it up in Cali all weekend. And no, I don't have shit to say about 3.2 except welcome to tbc double healer rogue/lock.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

fag

Raddy said...

NO U

Anonymous said...

don't go eu:<; also, drop by vegas we'll touch dicks etc.

Anonymous said...

EU? wtf?

Haab said...

I STILL LOVE YOU RADDY

kzn said...

raddy get on irc i want to duel you on tr srsly

Idgit said...

Want to come to my server? ~2400 broseph

iPhael said...

having played 3.2 pretty heavily, im pretty confident healers will get nerfed hard very soon. you really cannot bring one down without 3 people laying into them like a 17yr olds ass >.>

oh, and isle actually doesn't suck, surprisingly.

also, dicks@eu xferring >.>

Niiva said...

I concur, 4 rets pounding on a rogue who is getting healed by a tree druid and the rogue dies after 1 1/2 min because the druid is oom.

Anonymous said...

Go Stormscale then ffs

Raddy said...

I still have my US priest and mage!

I can't get back on tr till sun kzn

I think fucking kach kicked me off I LOVE U SUMMER ROBERTS I logged on tr and had no team =(

I def gotta find a real 3s for my priest next season now that they're killing 2s zzz

Raddy said...

I don't really get the new lupe track-- is it mocking kayne or Wayne or is there even a difference

Anonymous said...

If 2's change goes thru I may emo my wrists.

They should just make rating req's 150 or 200 points higher if it's your 2's rating.

Anonymous said...

Dicks bro post mage ui (filefront or smth like that)

Anonymous said...

Warsong doesn't exist anymore, it was pretty much a russian filled server. When they opened up russian realms, so many people xrealmed off warsong that they shut it down. I'd suggest al'akir if you want to play on blackout (second best eu battlegroup).

hyped said...

tlvl 50 beat it on somoe if you didnt see

Niiva said...

Blackout is surely not the second best european battlegroup considering blutdurst had way more teams in the top 20 tr than blackout had.

(2 Blutdurstteams even qualified for regionals and one of them shot down ensidia, the other went inactive and opened a spot to x6)

Anonymous said...

gayer* ?

Anonymous said...

Sure blackout is, blutdurst is afaik german tho lulz -.-

Niiva said...

What's wrong with germans? We got the 2nd most people at the regionals and if Terragaming had attended we would've had the most players. Spain is totally dominating though with 5 out of 6 players in the finals being spaniards and I believe inflame is also like 1/4 or 1/8 spanish.

you can't dodge spain

Anonymous said...

wtf? EU?

Max said...

He finally beat it and im thrilled, it was probably because he finally stopped from getting enough.

english said...

Oh and raddy didn't kanye produce it?

Raddy said...

afaik it was prod by soundtrakk

LF nonterribles for 3s/5s next season on mage, bug me in game (op lb in 5s? jk)

kach-- WHY DID YOU DISBAND YOU EMO FUCK

oscar said...

Raddy!
I need to get a copy of your Raddy Duels 3....I had it a long time ago and it was one of my favorite PVP videos (music, quality) and I really want it....is there a mirror anywhere? Email me!

Gilles de Rais said...

oscar--
http://tinyurl.com/6x7ll7
you're welcome

Anonymous said...

Closet homophobia reminds me of this story about closet racism


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNu-WZdHzaA

By far one of the most hilarious things ive seen in awhile.

Law said...

Dear SeƱor Raddy,

It is my job to inform you that a blog update has been requested. My boss is willing to offer you a Dutch Rudder(tm) in exchange for services rendered in compliance with this request.

Thank you for your understanding,
-The Management

P.S.
Fuck.