Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Patch Day

I have really nothing to say about it yet. I'm cynical that it will change much, favorably at least, but we shall see.

I know I've promised the third part of the Allie piece, it's finished, but needs work. I've been polishing and touching up some of the older stuff -- not really sure what I plan to do with any of it.

As some of you are perhaps aware, it's bonus season for hedge funds over the next few weeks, which means added face time and less nerd time. I'd like to get back to posting more creative stuff here moving forward in 09 -- for those who hate the comic-y stuff and want a return to the cynical noir stuff, bear with me.

BARE WITH ME BRO

5 comments:

Treisk said...

Clicker got 2K+ on 9 and made a video of it. It's rated 1.17/5, which I think is the lowest-rated PvP video on WCM. Hilarious.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=99375

Also shows how mindless DK's are.

Anonymous said...

Arcane blast buffs went live!! I look forward to 100-0'ing people in a single HoJ.

Anonymous said...

i'd come to this blog more if i didnt have to type 'www.' each time

Anonymous said...

how bout type "radikalnoise" and then ctrl + enter?

romulox said...

maybe another year in review?

Raddy's greatest hits from 08?