Sunday, November 23, 2008

N.E.R.D

So I logged into WoW, and what did I see?
Bitches ridin' dicks like they supposed to be

So, I spent the vast majority of this weekend leveling. And it was fucking awesome. Wait, no, it sucked and it was boring. With Chicago colder than um, something really really cold, it's the perfect time to unwind and Blizzard AoE grind undead for hours on end. I'll be gone for most of the next week to celebrate Native Americans giving us syphilis in exchange for small pox, but hopefully I'll hit 80 with some time to spare before Arena starts up -- at which point, I'll have no gear and no honor, but I'm too thug to wear gear or use a PvP trinket. (Radikalus is sans trinket)

I finally got around to watching those old Korean Named series matches that took place under 3.0. Pretty fun - since I never really played 3.0, I don't have a ton to say. 

This is a bit off topic, but while surfing the interwebs, I've seen some people use the word "nerd" incorrectly. I don't know what this fucking lower case "nerd" means. I understand NERD. But "nerd"? WTF.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/jlee17/Newcamera003-1.jpg

[Guild][Radikal] HAHA OMFAGBALS I DIED ON THIS NERD RP QUEST
[Guild][Cocksmen] What quest?
[Guild][Radikal] FUCK U NERD I DONT KNOW 
[Guild][Homie] hows work fag
[Guild][Radika] I sell short Canadian dollars everyday and blast some DMX party up
[Guild][Homie] queerbait
[Guild][Radikal] I LIKE PRETTY DICKS
[Guild][Radikal] I LIKE PRETTY DICKS AND I CANNOT LIE
[Guild][Radikal] Um, so like, Campbell's soup CDS is cheaper than that of the US
[Guild][Homie] wtf does that mean NERD
[Guild][Radikal] It MEANS that the US gov't is more likely to default on its debt than a soup company. DONT NEED GOVT IF U GOT A BOWL OF SOUP
[Guild][SomeBrownman] or a bowl of dix

Honestly, I don't really like seeing NERD not surrounded by other capital letters. It stands out more, but so do minorities or fat kids, what's your point?

I'm dead serious about that Campbell's thing. 

I promised I'd post more this weekend, but well, promises are made like fingers, to be broken.

Oh, and I actually had someone come in game to whisper me that I'm an "immature asshole", which I failed to screenshot due to a brief spurt of downs, but it was pretty special and if you take anything you read on this blog personally or seriously, I recommend that you chilllll and realize that I don't mean half the things I say, I JUST LIKE TO SAY MEAN THINGS. YOUR UGLY AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU.

17 comments:

Oppo said...

log in.

Get bear.

Log out.

Sleep.

Anonymous said...

Link to 3.0 Named plz.

Anonymous said...

Is that you in the pic?

Illexiyel said...

It's Kevin James you asshole. He's an avid World of Warcraft player.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Pharrell ruined NERD forever. So it's either weakshit lowercase nerd, or you're reminding people of how terrible the Neptunes are.

In before more retarded posts from Anonymouses.

Oppo said...

Get a char on Drak'Tharon NOW.

Seriously, make a D(ic)K, Tfer him to drak tharon, then re-make him on your server. You lose 5 minutes and just got a char on a LOCKED server with a population of like 200 total, both sides.


I /who'd 'death knight' at primetime and came up with 38.

....

Ya, it didn't even fill the first page.


GET ON THIS SERVER I JUST GOT MY BLACK WARBEAR BY AFKING IN 4 ALLIANCE CITIES CMON CMON GO HORDE WID MEH.

ninjachief said...

so am i homie or cocksman

im curious

because we definitely had that conversation earlier

and if it's the latter, fuck you i thought we were friends :(

Hipst said...

The last line made me laugh. Lots. With LOL.

I hope you come home to find a sea of pretty penii in your bed. Dig the plural

Anonymous said...

raddy got trolled

Anonymous said...

and put the UI zip up! for dicks sake!

Anonymous said...

release the pre 3.0 video

level to 80

make new video

schnell, NERD!!

Anonymous said...

<3 your take on thanksgiving

-pv

Anonymous said...

Possession is nineteenth of the law.

ILLexiyel said...

"In before more retarded posts from Anonymouses."

Was I right or was I right?

Case Closed.

Anonymous said...

Mr. kal,
"[Guild][SomeBrownman] or a bowl of dix"

fucking rofl, geif fh invite.

cheers

Raddy said...

how can u hate on skateboard p like that lex?

yeah neptunes is garbage and skateboard p is probably one of 3 black people on earth i think i could take in a fight but he still raps about how thug he is. THUGGG

Niiva said...

"THAT REALLY HAPPENED

NIIVA THIS POST WAS FULL OF DICKS JUST FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME OUT (FAIRLY)"

<3 <3 <3 (_)==D <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Glyph of remove curse.
Y/N ?