Thursday, October 16, 2008

God Damn Fake Raddy

Fuck you in your dumb butt.

I am NOT fired.

I HATE YOU. xoxoxo

I don't plan on playing WotLK much. I still might, currently undecided. Currently, RL is madness and drains all of my energy -- not so much my time, but I have other interests. (Not dicks)

(Okay, yes, dicks)

I'm going to continue writing and blogging, although with not much frequency until the world regains some semblance of normalcy. I'm going to be out of the country for a large part of the remainder of the year, so if you can't find me online...that's why. 

My general "plan" for WoW and this site is:
 - chill and slack with homies while they level if I can (probably not but who knows)
 - arena casually with nonsucks with nonnonpersonality disorders
 - worship dicks
 - discuss dicks and write stories about fairy magics and their inverse relationship to dicks
 - never read Nerdriot
 - miss Mingaling fiercely
 - god checklists are gay. Gayer than the time I sucked dick and liked it. 

I DID NOT GET FIRED. GOD DAMN YOU FAKE RADDY. 

Okay, I'm off to celebrate Octoberfest. I'll have nerdy emo ragings about tomorrow night's Notwist show I'm sure.  

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

way*

Anonymous said...

lol why to get trolled in your own blog but with love so dunno if ure trolled, who gives a fuck w/e.


I SUCKED A DICK AND I LIKED IT.... IT felt so right it felt so wrong nananaana.

Anonymous said...

<3

Anonymous said...

Am I the same guy or infact 4 guys or maybe all the anons here?

Anonymous said...

btw, if ure not doing wow, more poker noirs plz.

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT HEART WASNT ME WTF IS GOING ON HERE

Anonymous said...

Whys is less than 3 so much better than greater than 3?

>3

romulox said...

it's not, it's less



TT rays loss

kzn said...

RADDY YOU BEST XFER TO TICH AND PLAY WITH MY QT GNOME

Gilles de Rais said...

i love you raddy, always and forever <3

samuelbeckett said...

regale us with stories about Ming, who has taken to calling himself hokage-sama.

Em said...

Blog on how to exploit the current economical situation to make money?

Oppo said...

wait, ming is talking about himself?

$(*#

I thought he was complimenting my alt rogue, 'hokagesama.'

I knew I was good for a lvl 34 but I wet myself (and other people) every time someone told me ming was talking about me.

Anonymous said...

A HA LOGAN SQUARE I GOT YOU AT LAST

Raddy said...

oh hi.

Raddy said...

Thugging out to notwist boyee!!

Niels said...

Sweet, I'm going to see The Notwist on Monday here in Denver.

Anonymous said...

Fake raddy is fake.

Anonymous said...

fake raddy's are getting bland =(

Gilles de Rais said...

as the first fake raddy I agree..

Raddy said...

Okay fake raddy, now steal my pic so you can resume impersonating me, plz.

Anonymous said...

burp

barrelroll/dwarfgimli said...

You know you want 51/0/10 with 41 yard range cracked out arcane missiles

Gilles de Rais said...

nah, I think I'm done really... was fun while it lasted tho, and my intention was never to hurt your feelings, you muust understand :(

Anonymous said...

<3

:)

Raddy said...

I war born with hurt feelings.

I just spent half of today watching tv with this stupid sick girl and now I'm going to have a cold and life will suck.

Then I watched this and felt better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqUj3PGHv4&feature=related

nether said...

Korea's insuring foreign loans.

Isn't this the Irish/Greek problem you mentioned before?

Gilles de Rais said...

Yeah, I know all about getting sick like that... was like when I spent the night with a beatiful lady from vegas. I always wondered why she was free, later on I found out she had aids. But hey, that's life.

Anonymous said...

on a non fake raddy concerning note:
they started streaming californication on tv, and somehow the main character played by david duchovny, is exactly how i imagined raddy. srsly.

Neilyo said...

yo answer your email