Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SHE HAD THEM APPLEBOTTOM JEANS

Okay, so this is like one of those gay I-have-nothing-to-write-about-but-Ming-demands-words-and-lots-of-them-and-my-
name-is-Jasi-so-I-need-to-fill-in-the-space-posts. And if you think I'm serious, please:
  1. Find something sharp
  2. Put it in your peehole
Actually, I lie, I really am just going to bullshit. No new poker Noir for a bit because I'm lazy. Maybe, by the weekend. If I can put down these dicks. But they're so delicious. I digress...

New patch. No big deal. It's been old news for a really long fucking time, and we really just want to see what's on the horizon for 2.4. (2 days till info maybe?) I think questions concerning Season 4, its implications, and the relevance of new PvE itemization in Sunwell will likely flood the pages of many a GameRiot blog in the coming weeks -- so I'll avoid such discussions. Well, for now.

Do people still arena? I guess so. Sometimes it's really hard to tell. This explains the lack of progress on the video I promised to maybe someday release -- I just never end up frapsing because it's extremely rare that we actually play one of the bracket's strong teams. Dodgestrike represent! I have a ton of things I want to try this season, but it's been difficult lately to get everyone together to play, so be patient. Seriously, I'm arrogant and a showoff. I want to release videos, the world just gays me.

Dear GC.

THE STORMKING HAS CONNECTED TO THE SERVER. THE STORMKING HAS JOINED THE CHANNEL. THE STORMKING SAYS NOTHING AND BREATHES HEAVILY INTO HIS MIC. RADIKAL HAS TAKEN OFF HIS CLOTHES. THE STORMKING HAS LEFT THE SERVER.

And yeah, that's not funny, but it's true. So hate me.

I probably, and by probably, I mean maybe, will launch a blog more focused on discussing finance related bullshit-- just stuff that I find interesting. (Buying CFC combos today for instance) I might keep that stuff to this site, but it does seem like this blog will have taken on quite a strange identity at that point. It'll probably be led into with a few really simple posts on how I view some things with some explanations and go from there to somewhat more advanced topics. My eternal love for all things penis will probably be included, so it shouldn't be that dry, I promise. That wouldn't mean any real change to the site or the existing "content" (what?!) as, at least for the foreseeable future, I'd like to still continue to blog about WoW primarily here with occasional excursions into other stuff.

Oh, and thanks for all the comments on the Noir posts. <3

I'll get better. ^^

32 comments:

dix said...

fist

Anonymous said...

CFC combos or CFG combos?

bamft said...

Dear Raddy,

To answer your previous question, 8 1/2, to answer the question before it I mostly measure circumference.

Thank you for your clear show of concern.

Always yours.

Me.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter what you write about in this blog. I bet you'd make broccoli deliciously homoerotic.

LampsahdeCaper said...

Speaking of no new Poker Noir posts, do you play online much, Raddy?

If so, I'm sure a bunch of us would love to sit down at a table with you

<3Never stop loving dicks<3

barrelroll/dwarfgimli said...

I put way too much liquor in this white russian X_X

Anonymous said...

Hope you put up the link to your blog about finance. I'll read that shit cause I am also interested in that...as long as there are catchy lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Finance could be decent i guess, but remember that the finance part of the latest poker noir was just insanely ghay boasting, which now that I think about is your signum, but I actually mean it in a BAD way!

Vaia said...

Boots with the fur..

WITH THE FUR!

Kawklee said...

"Boots with the fur..

WITH THE FUR!"

Can you remind me again who the whole club was looking at, please?

Anonymous said...

short gold, kthx

alexial said...

Monopoly Money & Chuck E Cheese Tokens

Oppo said...

"I put way too much liquor in this white russian X_X"


In Russia, white russians put liquor in YOU!

tsubi said...

gf loves your poker noir parts and wants to hear more finance related bs coz shes a finance major herself =p

Anonymous said...

You should just make all your updates about repeatedly smashing all the easy virgin targets who populate gameriot with their self-important delusions of third-rate grandeur. I definitely would...if I didn't HAVE A LIFE.

~2 Cool 2 Blog~

Anonymous said...

why the fuck does gc call himself the stormking? it has already been done: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=33778

Anonymous said...

Whats the name of the song from GC's video anyway ;X ?

Anonymous said...

(Anonymous that posted poker comments)

what do you do/where do you work if you don't me asking?

random thought: blog with a forum to bounce some trade ideas/ec. events around.

not sure how quant heavy you'd want this to be since this might limit a ton of people that have good fundamentals but lack the math/deriv. knowledge.

Anonymous said...

(same posted)

lets get a little wow/poker game going

either tilt or stars are fine.

discuss here?

Harry said...

1.. c7-c5

Najdorf variation inc


But seriously though, your blog is hilarious. Plus, I have nothing better to do at work. Don't become an engineer btw.

I play Stars. Used to play Party but our gov't is run by a bunch of fucktards. Way to go Republicans.

Pwyff said...

HI HO HI HO IT'S OFF TO WORK I GO

Dahis said...

I play on Full Tilt fwiw but it doesn't sound like Raddy plays online.

gablo said...

dahis was here

Raddy said...

I just lost poker tourney to a shitty beat, I HATE NO LIMIT SOMETIMES

/EMO /WRISTS

Anonymous said...

hows fire spec workin out for your 3s, i noticed you have a pretty shitty ratio on that team.

Raddy said...

Hmnn, we went like 3-9 against Mounsif and Nada's team yesterday and then decided to fuck around with lots of diff specs for a bit while our rating was down anyways. (Which is when I switched to fire for fun) I wouldn't really say that I have been or plan on playing fire in 3s. Shrug. WoW is pretty serious business though.

Anon said...

DICKS EVERYWHERE!?

Harry said...

Three freakin people hit river gutshots against my sets online last night. I think I shed a tear. I checked my winning for Three-of-a-Kind on poker tracker and it is like -300$ for the week. LMFAO.

Anonymous said...

dahis

HU at tilt for Rolls?

what stakes do you play?

raags said...

raddy your site is blocked at my work :(

Anonymous said...

rad there is plenty of good teams queuing, you just need to transfer to mg and off bdf, it sounds dead for partners

night said...

CFC combo? doesn't sound as nice as buffet/value style :)