Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kill Yourself

The two greatest words in the world after "Yes, anywhere." Not just the English language, the world. Not only are you telling someone that you'd rather enjoy their death, but you're also implying they're the sort of black lipstick wearing, wrist-cutting-just-because-I-want-to-feel, emo faggot who's going to do it. Two words that can hopefully bring scissors to the wrists of your enemies. Powerful, seductive, awesome. KILL YOURSELF. I like to all caps that bitch, but if you're going to use women's letters, at least capitalize the KY.

Using KY can sometimes come off as offensive, and it's definitely gotten me both into and out of some sticky situations, so please, make sure you understand who you're dealing with beforehand.


The beauty is there's no response to Kill Yourself. Here's an excerpt from earlier today in AV:


Caverince whispers: How about you stop climbing those mountains and help us out?
To Cavarince: ky bro
Caverince whispers: ??
Caverince whispers: Can you stop?
[Battleground] [Caverince] : God this is why Alliance never wins. This is my 10th game today just trying to do the Daily. Can we please all hit IB?
[Battleground] [Radikal] : ur bad, ky
The Alliance has lost control of Stormpike Graveyard!

Battlegrounds for the fucking win. Now that kid's downs was flaring up something fierce, but observe there was really no hole for counterattack. And even if there was a small hole, it's nothing that a little more KY couldn't fix. Okay, I'm done. I promise. Maybe.

I don't have much to say in this update. I've been pretty busy. I was playing Rock Band with a few of my friends the other day -- naked. We call it Cock Band. I complain frequently about the lack of woodwinds in the game because, truthfully, I own that flute and oboe shit. And put me on an Ocarina? Bitch, please.

I'm pretty sure there was a gay felatio joke in there somewhere, but it's not as important as how much I fucking rock out at Zelda. Shigeru Miyamoto stood and watched me jam on that DS Zelda game for like three hours at E3 and told me that the spirit of Link lives within me. Actually, maybe it was just a strangely hairy Japanese man staring at me while at the urinal in a 7-11 restroom, but he definitely said something about spirits and within me. He had a great smile -- I really miss him right now.

I feel this post was overly full of angst, and while this is something I generally loathe to do, I hope to compensate with:

SEE BELOW, KK?

Thx for fucking up my comments stupid Blogger, ky.

37 comments:

Virsath said...

I love you Raddy.

Anonymous said...

rofl sick

teki said...

TRENDSETTER

Illexiyel said...

Seems like it's time for "I No Longer Want In It Part II" Raddy...

I was informed by Zyz that Jamie Lynn Spears has become pregnant.

She is the star of Nickelodeon's Zoe 101 and the sister of Britney Spears. She's 16 years old.

Raddy said...

I just saw that lex. I never wanted in it though. =(

Anonymous said...

its "excerpt" not "except"

reals said...

Just found this blog today. I have a lot of catching up to do.

rahvin said...

Fort Minor.
M. Shinoda.
Styles of Beyond.
Ryu!
Takbir!
Machine Shop!

N said...

When someone says "omg I are aweomse and shut down someone good in chat!" in /guild I pity them. Taking it to a blog post is next level failure.

Maybe you'd be more comfortable with a live journal account?

(Japanese man made me laugh though)

Raddy said...

Good eye my excerpt, it is now corrected. I bet you were the kid who always got walked in little league. You know. With an eye like that. Cuz, you know, you could like see the pitches good.

Raddy said...

If I never wrote about The Sucks or the various ways in which I mock them, what would I write about zm?

Anonymous said...

"And even if there was a small hope, it's nothing that a little more KY couldn't fix."

You were killing it on this one, rad. <3

Anonymous said...

Same as above ^

Thats why copy paste is better than retyping.

"And even if there was a small hole, it's nothing that a little more KY couldn't fix."

Davis said...

So much win

Oppo said...

"Using KY can sometimes come off as offensive, and it's definitely gotten me both into and out of some sticky situations, so please, make sure you understand who you're dealing with beforehand. "

When I use KY, it generally means a climax is approaching.

a real come-from-behind victory.

zarthustra said...

Raddy, the homosexual undertones in this post are off the fucking charts. Like right before someone dies in a hospital and the machine's like boooooooooooooooooooooooop. Yeah, the homoerotic undertones are right up there at 220 BPM. That was just an example, not because they make my heart race. Though they do a little bit.

Raddy said...

haha <3

teki said...

Sigh, I wish you posted everyday.

Anonymous said...

ky

magdain said...

Raddy & Zarthustra should joint blog imo.

Double the smooth homoerotic jokes and more often. Nobody loses.

Raddy said...

I dunno magdain, I'm not big on sharing. If my blog was Shark Bites, maybe, MAYBE, I'd share the hard yellow ones.

Anonymous said...

Why are the lemon gummy candy always the hardest?

tsubi said...

KY plz.

but first, let me make sweet sweet love to you.

zarthustra said...

shark bites? ky

gushers forever

Anonymous said...

gushers?? gushers?? thats like comparing that show with the little mexican girl who explores to voltron. shark bites are the ORIGINAL fruit snack, and remain delicious

Blindenvy said...

"Yes, anywhere"

/agree

just as good as "you can finish in my mouth".

raddy said...

I'm gay

Craptor said...

I'm going to do everything possible whenever I have a kid to make sure his first words are kill yourself.

zarthustra said...

I can't decide which is better when you're high: Dora the Explorer or Franklin.

On the one hand:

SWIPER NO SWIPING
SWIPER NO SWIPING
SWIPER NO SWIPING

On the other:

Adorable fucking turtles.

Children's programming has incredible untapped drinking game potential.

saqe said...

raddy, you never did get me that FH vent password. you alt tabbed to get it and got lost or something

kill yourself

saqe said...

@zarthrusta, it's def dora the explorer. cant count how many times ive balled up on the ground crying when that rat fuck came up and jacked that kids rollerskates

Anonymous said...

@saqe
fuckcasuals

Nick said...

Definitely the best WoW blog still

aivaraslol said...

i prefer: die irl

entrails said...

I felt like your blog lost all it's magic after your break. I mean, it was still nice and all, but that craving just wasn't there.

It's like if the wow servers went down for 6 months, by the time they came back up I'd be pretty fucking over it.

However, this post was pretty fucking awesome and this relationship may still have a chance.

Andy said...

I like it. Add a period to make it more final

KILL YOURSELF.

Anonymous said...

this KY article is smothered in WIN and funny as fuq :Þ had me lol'ing all day at work

Oxide - Draenor (worst PVP realm alas)