Sunday, May 13, 2007

Albis' Latest Video

Say whatever you want about world PvP videos, but Albis has put out amazingly produced, gorgeous videos consistently.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=39947

His new UI is incredible looking as always. (Love the minimap!)

These are the the type of vids that I think non-WoW players could even enjoy watching. I still remember the scene in the snow in the 2nd? Albis vid.

Don't over-analyze the level of opponents or the game play details, just enjoy the show ^^

1 comment:

Harry said...

Great video. I've seen film art majors cut together worse videos. His sense of timing is very good, as well as the "choreography" to the music. I was toying with the idea of rerolling mage because I am getting a little bored playing hide behind the pole, etc in arenas on my priest. My first characters were warr and rogue, so dps is more my thing. This video sealed the deal for me. Level 30 and counting...